**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Loki Cant Steal Civil Warriors Armor up Buffs ??

Happened in Arena.. recreated in a duel as well. Anyone else have this issue.

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I don't have Loki but I'm pretty sure that's what he can do. I think it's with his 3rd special.
  • ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 59
    His sp1 steals buffs as well didnt work tried multiple times.. Not a big loki user just thought it was odd
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Thats due to CW's passive ability. His armor stacks give opponent offensive ability accuracy reduction. So he probably had enough negate your buff steal
  • Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Oh I'm sorry I misread the title. Just got home from work not too long ago.
  • ArtOfKhaosArtOfKhaos Posts: 59
    Thats due to CW's passive ability. His armor stacks give opponent offensive ability accuracy reduction. So he probably had enough negate your buff steal

good to know thank you
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Doesnt work with RH heat charges either.
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    phillgreen wrote: »
    Who loki or CW?
  • YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Or I think coz cws armor up buffs r passive
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,758 ★★★★★
    phillgreen wrote: »

Those aren't buffs. So no one can steal them
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I know I am necro-ing a really old post but I searched and found this as I was curious when fighting Civil Warrior in Arena and wanted to be sure it was due to CW's abilities.

But the reason I wanted to post is I noticed at the very end of the fight I did steal his armor up buffs from his SP2. So the ones he gains from SPs are snag-able but the ones due to his passive are not (the way to tell I think is the armor buffs to the right of that passive buff are not steal-able... but the ones to the left of that are). This is probably something most people already know but just wanted to post it.

Learn something new about this game and it champs everyday... it's s simple game but between, abilities, masteries, stagey, synergies, play/animation styles, and so much more it is very complex and takes forever to learn all the little ins and out of each character interaction alone. It is a good thing though... love a game with some depth.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It’s funny seeing a vet that is unfamiliar with a champs abilities
  • FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    I've had CW "negate" Magik's power steal/lock on Map 6.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

Why’d this get flagged? Someone asked a question and he game a reasonable answer. Funking trolls