**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you feel like the AI is too passive especially in Areana, and you just die of SP3

FabwiziFabwizi Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
I wanted to know is it me only or you also feel like the AI is too passive especially in Areana, and you just die of SP3.

Do you feel like the AI is too passive especially in Areana, and you just die of SP3 20 votes

Yes
75%
TROUBL3DLongshot_33InxFhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamerRockypantherxJoBoB1982CtuchikSpeedro420Silver_SagaSPIDER_MANNimorFabwiziIbbygroundedmaster20005 15 votes
No
10%
UHJ69UmbertoDelRio 2 votes
Maybe
15%
PantherusNZBigMoDankestChef 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Maybe
    Sometimes. There are various AI "personalities" that include things like how willingly they throw their specials, including their SP3, how aggressively they attack into you, whether they sit back and block (turtle) or wait for you to attack in order to intercept.

Part of learning and improving in the game is learning those AI personalities and figuring out how to counter them.

In Arena, the AI is VERY passive early on, then they start to get more aggressive but also still unwilling to use their specials - SOMETIMES they'll also not use an SP3 but sometimes they'll throw it the instant they get it. Part of strategising arena is remembering when those personalities come into play and picking champs accordingly, so in those difficult rounds (somewhere around rounds 8-10 i find) is when you take in your power control champs, your high damage champs, and your champs who can tank an SP3 and/or Regen.

It's like in sports - if you have a referee/umpire who's particularly fussy about rules, then you have to be extra careful, and the team that doesn't adapt to the conditions will likely lose.
  • Options
    InxInx Posts: 115
    Yes
    I don’t even know why they have sp3s in arena. Arenas bad enough when I just want to mindness grind man. What gives Kabam?
  • Options
    InxInx Posts: 115
    Yes
    I always figured the ais stay passive at before what, 18 fights, to keep players from using lower level champs as a means of gating lower level players. After a certain amount of fights the ais never play passively anymore in my experience.