**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Now AI is cheating !!!

Gr8hulk99Gr8hulk99 Member Posts: 10
I know there are alot of bugs, you guys are trying to improve game but I had to ask only two questions.. How you supposed to play game when game is so much lagging? Even in the middle of AQ and AW and you guys should have known this what does it costs if you lose your one champion on day 5 map 5?

And another thing is how is this possible that AI is connecting there heavy attacks even I'm at other corner of screen and AI is at another corner??
Now what do you call this??? And how you supposed to play when there is too much lagg and this new type of AI behaviour ???

Comments

• chaos3430chaos3430 Member Posts: 126
    Since the last update all opponents are now intercepting like Rhino, ignoring effects like BW, evading like Spidy while doing his old block into an attack at the same time as well as being able to counter all counters that were blocked or dodged
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Member Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I keep getting caught on day 4 and 5 by the ai throwing a heavy straight into a sp. There is no window to attack post heavy anf it's just instinct at this point on my end.