**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It's Time ... For 5* OG Vision

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
With so many junk 5*s in our rosters, please give those of us still willing to spend a chance to get a decent 5* champ that doesn't suck. It's time for a 5* Vision offer.

Comments

• Options
    Nah.
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    He will be there in the next offer...I guarantee it. If not, these guys are seriously out of touch with their game.
  • Options
    AppieAppie Posts: 99
    nope but would like to see the return of 4* vision tho.
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I was looking forward to the return of the vision offer, but won't be spending money/units on a 4 star now.
  • Options
    PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    That's my point, he has to be released as a 5* next. Nobody is going to pay a premium price for a dated 4* champ.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Dear Lord no...lol. I love the 4* version I'd have to buy the 5*
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Ok, so what'll be the price? 20k units? They sold the marvellous **** for 15k and this a guaranteed champ of our choice
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    GbSarkar wrote: »
    Ok, so what'll be the price? 20k units? They sold the marvellous **** for 15k and this a guaranteed champ of our choice

My original guess would have been 3 times the 4* offer so maybe around 12k units...but with the 6* announcement, maybe devalued a bit...10k ish?
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Funny that you mention this because I, along with a host of others, fought a 5* OG Vision in the master mode of Sinister Foes. So he's definitely in the game. Just a matter of if he'll become playable.
  • Options
    GbSarkar wrote: »

My original guess would have been 3 times the 4* offer so maybe around 12k units...but with the 6* announcement, maybe devalued a bit...10k ish?

We all know Kabam doesn't care about the depreciation of value of certain tiers of characters (if they did, they wouldn't have kept the price of vision at 4k for the last time). And seeing that they offered 5* crystals twice for 15k units, I think that's the standard price and they won't be willing to reduce it
  • Options
    EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    This wouldn't work well unless he was Awakened. It's a problem with these limited characters and the lack of Awakened Ability already being applied to them.

I'm not disagreeing with you, just that I don't know how well it would work if you cannot Awaken him. Plus, since his Specials are broken, he's not too effective this update.

I am surprised, given that 4-stars are not as desirable at this point, why they didn't try a last minute cash in on Deadpool (Classic).
  • Options
    Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    It will be overpriced. I was thinking the same thing. If it is priced decently I would buy him, but other than that no way. It's not like people have awakening gems just sitting around. Some lucky people will have SL/Ultron duped already and still have a 5* tech awakening gem sitting there, but that would be maybe .05% of the player base lol. OGV sucks when he isn't awakened. So if the offer is a crazy amount of units just to have an unduped 5* vision up until 6*s come out then it would be pointless to buy lol.
  • Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    I might be crazy, but I kind of would prefer the Age of Ultron version.

Not sure why he was left out of being a 5 star, but he's the kind of useful character that's nice to have, but is not really OP. Particularly for AQ.
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    I'll buy 2!
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 751 ★★★
    Its just annoying that there are some of the best characters in the game you have to fight against as 5*s but you can't get them. One would almost think that would count as an exploit but since its in favor of kabam I guess its ok.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    edited August 2017
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Dear Lord no...lol. I love the 4* version I'd have to buy the 5*

I can relate to your fervor for collecting. Lol.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    That's my point, he has to be released as a 5* next. Nobody is going to pay a premium price for a dated 4* champ.
    But a sub premium price maybe.
    The problem is if Kabam know what is a non premium price for whatever.

I was to suggest a rerun of the Vision OG offer, just for the ones already had him (if Kabam didn't want flood the contest with him, what make sense for me). Maybe at 2k units because is was just for dupe him (it's not so low price because anyway it would be extra sales for Kabam). But now with the 4* devaluation it would be cheaper.
    Kennado wrote: »
    Funny that you mention this because I, along with a host of others, fought a 5* OG Vision in the master mode of Sinister Foes. So he's definitely in the game. Just a matter of if he'll become playable.
    And in the Starks Quest in master too, if I'm not wrong.
    But it don't mean "he's in the game", any champ could be generate for a map if it's necessary. It's just a virtual thing.

I have seen many champs non available in 1* or 2*. Even in a monthly quest Kang was in a map, if you did it in easy or medium you could look a 2* Kang, even I think 1*.
    Ebbtide wrote: »
    This wouldn't work well unless he was Awakened. It's a problem with these limited characters and the lack of Awakened Ability already being applied to them.

I'm not disagreeing with you, just that I don't know how well it would work if you cannot Awaken him. Plus, since his Specials are broken, he's not too effective this update.

I am surprised, given that 4-stars are not as desirable at this point, why they didn't try a last minute cash in on Deadpool (Classic).
    He's not the big deal unawakened. I've both, the AOU is duped and the OG is always in the bench despite I like him just for bias.

I'm agree with Deadpool suggestion. But a realistic price of course, we're talking about a near obsolete tier champ, and a champ who is nobody if not duped.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    ahaah are u all serious?? damn it.. its only a pixels game no worth so much money for "1" champ.... in others game u buy the new champs for 10$ and here in MCOC u buy for xx $ for a random champ, lol value on MCOC are 100x superior in every others games.....

Says the guy who spent hundreds on ascendant crystals hunting for t4c lol
  • Options
    Guys i need help. please
  • Options
    4caxzmqrqn74.png
    My account previously