**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My in-app purchase with real money resulted in a charge from Google but I received no items.

So earlier this morning I made a purchase for units on Android. During the purchase I selected my payment method and authenticated. After that it just sat there and spun for at least 5 minutes and then said there was a network error. I closed the game and restarted it and the items I just purchased were not given to me. I received an email from Google saying the purchase was completed and I went to my banking website and saw the charges were placed on my card. Is this a normal occurance with CoC? Has it ever happened to anyone else?
I opened a support ticket, but it's the weekend, so what timeframe do they usually resolve such issues?

Comments

• Hey there, for account-specific issues like this, our Support Team would be the best equipped to help you out and look into things. Once they have been able to review your issue, they will get back to you as quickly as possible.
This discussion has been closed.