**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Free Agent Lobby?

Apocalypse_810Apocalypse_810 Posts: 107
edited August 2017 in General Discussion
When you leave an alliance they show you alliances that you can join.

Anyone else think it would be cool to see top ranked players without an alliance? Would be a hell of alot easier to recruit.

No more Global Chat spamming.

Free Agent Lobby? 74 votes

Yes
70%
DL864No_More_HeroesBigMoralmadaKronos987654321Noob_2yrsWorld EaterAppieOKAYGangStefffDukeFamousRyX_ScottFireballs5MillybearColvin35INTEGRALBosko888670Rip_Em_801GaseousClay 52 votes
No
9%
Gimli_SoGDropfaithwSWeaponXadqqedfyvrEnrriqueIAmNotUrMomDrVD99 7 votes
Maybe
20%
NevvBTimone147TheLazyKingYellsomeUsername819273943SorgisEddieGotSoleR4GESamuel030sNOOOOOOOOPEEEEERogue42Ethans8279ThemanofjBarry_Allen007MasterYoda493 15 votes

Comments

• AppieAppie Posts: 99
    Yes
    R4GE wrote: »
    Would imagine it would be completely full of players who quit the game

what about a activity date so whenever you are to long unactive you're off the list.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    Maybe
    Appie wrote: »

what about a activity date so whenever you are to long unactive you're off the list.
    I like the idea. But see it being way to complicated for Kabam

• Yes

Lol right. But overall I think it's a great idea. Hopefully they see this and magic happens
    Maybe

Lol right. But overall I think it's a great idea. Hopefully they see this and magic happens
    Yep. Seems like a great idea. Could really help officers who struggle to recruit and shut people up in global. As great an idea as it is, it also seems the equivalent of asking for Bases LOL
    Maybe

Yep. Seems like a great idea. Could really help officers who struggle to recruit and shut people up in global. As great an idea as it is, it also seems the equivalent of asking for Bases LOL

Lol so in other words 1 million other dumb unwanted features will be added instead of one we want haha

BOOM! Nailed it! LOL
    Maybe
    Hopefully a mod does see this and sends it to the game team. Not something that would or could happen soon. But gives them a new idea for future content
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Maybe
    I suggested a recruiting channel long ago and it's never happened. They don't care about chat at all. You can tell by the numbe of racist and pedo posts on an hourly basis.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Yes
    Tbh, yep. Right now the alliances suggestions are full of dead alliances.
  • Yes
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    I voted no but only because I'd require an option as a player to not be bothered

Yeah, its called turning off alliance invites my friend lol