**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Last Level-up was Over 5 Days Ago...

BoostergoldrulzBoostergoldrulz Posts: 150
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
That's right, the last solo Level-up event ended on the 26th of November. We've had repeats of hero use, arena wins and event quest completions. Check out the picture.

Comments

• Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★
    Their only “rule” was that the same event won’t repeat back to back, it’s not a consistent cycle of the four.

That being said, I’m fairly confident it’ll pop up next, but there’s no guarantee.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    The randomizer removes the previously-run Event and chooses from the remaining ones. It's possible to go periods without one. It will be back sometime.
  • shazamsmashshazamsmash Posts: 13
    how come always the level up event goes missing in radomizer :)
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    The_One said:

Before this little draught there was 3 level up events in a week, no one mentioned that.

Of course noone did. Everyone loves rewards that are easy to get.
  • RustyWarRustyWar Posts: 40
    edited December 2019
    I’m pretty sure I had one a few days ago 5 days seems wrong
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    INTEGRAL said:

Holding up rank ups for 5 days just for 25 units + revive.... I rank up as soon as I got the champ I have waited for 😂

I'm waiting for the sigil to refresh for the 5* shards before I rank 5 either Captain Sparkles or Void
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    These events are completelyrandom. U wont believe i waited for a month for mutant advancment but all in vain

THEY SHOULD SET SCHEDULE FOR EVENTS
  • Uncle_Fatty_247Uncle_Fatty_247 Posts: 347 ★★

Their only “rule” was that the same event won’t repeat back to back, it’s not a consistent cycle of the four.

That being said, I’m fairly confident it’ll pop up next, but there’s no guarantee.

Next Level-up will be live in about a minute. ;)