**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

HELP!!! 5.2.5 Bane 3 is killing me... Who can withstand this?

Is there any champ besides Kingpin that can go unstoppable in an instant, when bane is switched to me it drains too much, I need to transfer it back asap. Who worked for you all? I though Darkhawk had an unstoppable idk

Comments

• OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Sentinel at 100 analysis charges on his heavy is one that instantly springs to mind, but unstoppable isn't your answer to Bane.

If you keep practising the timing and length of your combos, you can deal with Bane with any champ in your roster. For example, whenever the Bane timer is around two-thirds complete, end your attack (even if you are mid-combo) and dash back to create some space. From here, either bait out a special and immediately punish (if they have power) or stall for time and parry to create an opening just as the Bane timer ends. Try to keep your specials for when you have to extend a combo to push over the Bane timer. There are plenty of videos on Youtube which will explain it better, with visuals.

Dueling Mordo is another great way to practice, as his power gain timer is a good parallel to how the Bane timer operates.