**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 5.4

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
I will not be the first or the last to post this.

Act 5.4.2/3 was a pain, not because of the nodes, champions or anything. Just the layout of the paths. I twice ended up going into paths i've already covered.

If i had the time i would complete 1 section at a time, but thats not feasible. I have other things to do, other content to participate and exploring act 5 can be on hold for a good few weeks.

I do like the layout of act 5.4.4 as it has portals straight away, even if you forget your using 6 energies and can quit and start again.

Why cant Kabam just not let us see which paths we have done and which we need to do.

Theres pictures all over google with the champions nodes etc what else is there to hide? Can you not just make it open for us to see. The fights are dead easy.

In all honesty the hardest part so far is bloody finding which path i need to do.

P.s i went through 5 or 6 fights in act 5.4.3 then realised i've already covered the 1st and 2nd part of that section so ended up quiting.

Peoples will say get over it, get a pen and book out and write down what sections you done. But i cant remember the last time or anytime even when i got a pen and a book out for a game so thats a no no.

Comments