**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

100% ACT 5 CHAPTER 1 DONEπŸ˜€

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…
I just fully explored act 5 chapter 1
I still havent completed 5.3, but exploring previous chapters till 5.2.6 would help me getting more experience in act 5 level

Got a generic awakening gem out of 5.1
Which is the best awakening amongst these?

Some help would be greatly appreciated

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    How many sigs can you get into namor/aegon
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

How many sigs can you get into namor/aegon

Actually i have an awakened 5 star aegon(my only awakened 5 star) at sig 40, so i wont bother about the 4 star πŸ˜‚

For namor, let me check in a min
  • Options
    Tayyab82 said:

Owl_0wl said:

definitely joe fixit

Get some life and leave forum. Instead of helping new players, you rather opting to give wrong advice. Prank or not, this is **** and shows your quality. Time for Kabam to clear such junk profiles from forum
    It is okay mate, i got that joke
    I wasnt gonna bother about joe fixit anyway cause he is trash
  • Options
    My main confusion is between omega red and namor, and also considering captain sparkles,ghost or thing
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Can't really go wrong with any of these; Domino, Thing, Ghost, Namor, Aegon, Havok
    My personal pick would be Domino or Ghost

But it sort of depends on sig. stones, synergies, and ghost skill level
  • Options
    So i just checked that i have 50 generic 4 star sig stones and 9 mutant 4 star sig stones
  • Options
    Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210 β˜…
    Tayyab82 said:

Owl_0wl said:

definitely joe fixit

Get some life and leave forum. Instead of helping new players, you rather opting to give wrong advice. Prank or not, this is **** and shows your quality. Time for Kabam to clear such junk profiles from forum
    Sorry right but this guy just explored 5.1, hes not a new player and he isn't going to take my word as gospel as he will already know that fixit is trash. At the same time, he will also know the top tier champions in the game so will have an idea of who to use this gem on. In my experience the best way to progress at this game is work things out for yourself anyways, hence why i didn't give an opinion on who i think you should awaken.
    So don't you DARE reply to me like that over something as small as a little joke, its not necessary and not nice to read

i have spoken
  • Options
    Priyansh7 said:

My main confusion is between omega red and namor, and also considering captain sparkles,ghost or thing

if you really want advice then id say omega
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Priyansh7 said:

So i just checked that i have 50 generic 4 star sig stones and 9 mutant 4 star sig stones

just go for namor in basic arena
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    Midnite93 said:

I used it on scarlet witch if you ask me tho i did 5.1 last week @Priyansh7 😝

I used a generic on her when i fully explored act 4 100% and got a generic
    She is a beast even at sig level 30
    Her sp2 crits 10k almost every time and sometimes it also reaches 19k with 4 furies and cruelties
    I love playing scarlet witch more than symbiote supreme or magik or ghost rider
    She's so fun to play πŸ˜‹
  • Options
    Tayyab82 said:

Owl_0wl said:

Tayyab82 said:

Owl_0wl said:

definitely joe fixit

Sorry right but this guy just explored 5.1, hes not a new player and he isn't going to take my word as gospel as he will already know that fixit is trash. At the same time, he will also know the top tier champions in the game so will have an idea of who to use this gem on. In my experience the best way to progress at this game is work things out for yourself anyways, hence why i didn't give an opinion on who i think you should awaken.
    So don't you DARE reply to me like that over something as small as a little joke, its not necessary and not nice to read

i have spoken
    I dare. Now what...

You could have put a wink or something so people know that it's a joke. Not necessarily everyone knows which hero is more helpful at which stage. Otherwise why they will post asking for view.

I have spoken too....

no
  • Options
    No need of heating the argument guys, it was fine
    Just relax and play mcoc
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hendross said:

Can't really go wrong with any of these; Domino, Thing, Ghost, Namor, Aegon, Havok

Domino and Thing get next to nothing from their sig unless they’re on defense. Havok is mostly for prestige and Ghost’s is a nice to have, not a requirement or massively useful like OR’s, Namor’s, Γ†gon’s, or Voodoo’s. Personally I like Voodoo. He gets a lot from his sig even at sig 1 and as you pump more and more stones into him he gets better.

• Options
    Chewie420Chewie420 Posts: 96 β˜…
    Namor
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hendross said:

Apologies, I misread this as a rank-up post, not awakening.

I'd like to change my vote to Omega Red or Namor/Aegon + Sig stones
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Tayyab82 said:

Owl_0wl said:

definitely joe fixit

Mate it was just a joke, chillllll
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Hey @Tayyab82, you leave the forum. You're in the wrong, now quit defending yourself and shut it. It was a joke, just chill.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2019
    Tayyab82 said:

Etjama said:

Hey @Tayyab82, you leave the forum. You're in the wrong, now quit defending yourself and shut it. It was a joke, just chill.

Another idiot alert!!
    Oh... my... stinking... gosh, man!