**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Where are the drop rates?

Franchise_7Franchise_7 Posts: 45
edited December 2019 in General Discussion

Don’t see the drop rates for his crystals
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Scroll down on the power cosmic crystal
  • solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★

Don't see them either.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,894 ★★★★★

You mean these Drop Rates ? ...

Just com thor now then
  • solopolo said:

Don't see them either.

Hmm, some people are seeing the drop rate bubble and some are not. I wonder if this could be because some players have updated their client and some have not?
    DNA3000 said:

solopolo said:

Don't see them either.

Hmm, some people are seeing the drop rate bubble and some are not. I wonder if this could be because some players have updated their client and some have not?
    Im cant see them app update
  • They should be there! Make sure you're updated! If it still isn't showing, please close the app and reopen.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★

They should be there! Make sure you're updated! If it still isn't showing, please close the app and reopen.

I just checked myself, app is updated. I opened it and can confirm there is no drop rates on the cavalier crystals.

They should be there! Make sure you're updated! If it still isn't showing, please close the app and reopen.

My game is updated and isn’t showing
  • Odd, okay. Thanks, y'all! I'll bring it up right now!
  • FYI when I said "drop rate bubble" I was referring to this:

In the screenshots I see posted, some have that info dot, and some don't, which is odd.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,349 Guardian
    edited December 2019
    DNA3000 said:

FYI when I said "drop rate bubble" I was referring to this:

In the screenshots I see posted, some have that info dot, and some don't, which is odd.

Good point DNA, on my pic where the rates ARE listed, I have the “informational” circled ‘i’. Although don’t think I actually had to click there to see the whole popup list.

On other people’s pics where they DO NOT see the rates, that “info” icon is NOT on that image.

And FYI, I am NOT Cavalier, just Uncollected (not sure if there is a difference for that offer or not). My rates still are the 3*-6* potential.
  • Hey gang! Got this sorted.

It looks like we were having issues with them popping, but y'all should be seeing them now. Really sorry for the inconvenience on this!