**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

EQ- uncollected

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
Everyone is talking about a increase in difficulty and a Cavalier tier EQ.

Bare in mind its uncollected we are talking about, im seeing nodes from Act 6 (Cav tier) also some tier 1-3 nodes from AW.

So instead of Kabam adding another difficulty with higher tier rewards (some % of T5cc would be beneficial), they've upped the difficulty on uncollected yet the same rewards.

I 100% every EQ UC since i became Uncollected. But this is beyond a joke for the low to average uncollected player or to someone with not so many options for certain defenders.

We've all moaned saying UC isn't difficult enough as we have progressed in the game got a R2 6* etc. But what most of us wanted was a EQ Cavalier difficulty.

I can say many average summoners will struggle with 100% UC. (I'll 100% it no problem).

All i want for xmas is becoming a Multi-Billionaire& a EQ Cavalier difficulty.

EQ- uncollected 24 votes

Im okay with uncollected
16%
PrathapColinwhitworth69GinjabredMonstaNerdNerdNerd1 4 votes
We need a Cavalier difficulty
20%
BendyThi101FilmsauceTehsigzorzLucianoDelHoya 5 votes
Kabam should offer increased rewards for increased in difficulty
62%
GamerStefanjonesjdrum663Alex13369FastchokeLilMaddogHTIcsGrecGrootman1294AleorSidDDragonSuxy88Silver_SagaBerjibsPolygonTheInfinty 15 votes

Comments

• Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    The difficulty has been generally going down or staying flat recently. just adding act 6 buffs does not in and of itself make it harder.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,055 ★★★★★
    Kabam should offer increased rewards for increased in difficulty
    This one is defenetly more annoying then previous month, especially aigon and surfer. Also for some reason they removed linked nodes and made them all local, so I can't see wich buff comes for wich path.