**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Silver Surfer = Thorags 2.0 & Broke mans Hyperion?

ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
Silver surfer = Thorags 2.0?
His sp3 is literally destroying a planet but he slaps u with his surfboard those hits dont even look like it hurts

For a champion that was hyped since the beginning of the year...all he has going for him is prestige

Then when u compare him to simplicity of how hyperion plays and the kind of damage he gets by simply doing heavies and automaticaly gaining power gain just makes him much more easier to play.
+ Hyperion can also Regen and hes 1/2 Suicide friendly.

Sure he has other immunities but seeing the damage “with” suicides with 5/65 just makes you think the damage he will sproduce without them.

So far he seem disappointing.

He will sell crystals because of his name, for a champion with cosmic imbued powers and can destroy worlds...yet a minor villain in an antman movie is 1 of the most god tier champion in the game?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Silver surfer = Thorags 2.0?
    His sp3 is literally destroying a planet but he slaps u with his surfboard those hits dont even look like it hurts

For a champion that was hyped since the beginning of the year...all he has going for him is prestige

Then when u compare him to simplicity of how hyperion plays and the kind of damage he gets by simply doing heavies and automaticaly gaining power gain just makes him much more easier to play.
    + Hyperion can also Regen and hes 1/2 Suicide friendly.

Sure he has other immunities but seeing the damage “with” suicides with 5/65 just makes you think the damage he will sproduce without them.

So far he seem disappointing.

He will sell crystals because of his name, for a champion with cosmic imbued powers and can destroy worlds...yet a minor villain in an antman movie is 1 of the most god tier champion in the game?

Not everything needs to be comic based, though I would have liked to see him be a lot better, definitely not lived up to the hype
  • Ragnaroky12Ragnaroky12 Posts: 62
    I see him as a worst version of VtD
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    Prestige and cool animations seem to be all he has going for him.
  • Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 593 ★★★
    I don’t know. Got him in the bundles yesterday. Ranked him to 3 and he’s doing ok by me. You get into a rhythm with certain characters and you can do well with them