**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to R5? or R2... another one of these...

Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
edited December 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Hello! this is my first time doing one of these but I know there is a ton of these on the forums so sorry for another one. I just needed some input on who as a 5* to take to R5 or as a 6* to take to R2. Thanks for voting if you do, I really appreciate it!

Who to R5? or R2... another one of these... 22 votes

5* Namor (sig 158)
54%
Jim0172ScholiaCrazyAlboXxLoganTDCxXLordRaymond3Bigmf99StevieManWonderMiStaLovaEinfachSosteampittjonzerIbby 12 votes
5* blade (sig 35)
18%
DOKTOROKTOPUSSavio444M1k0rinOwl_0wl 4 votes
5* Ghost (unawakened and no 5* versions of ant-man or wasp)
13%
Lvernon15FhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjama 3 votes
6* killmonger(unawakened)
4%
HK808 1 vote
6* korg(unawakened)
9%
Synq_SpawnzyyLovek 2 votes
keep on waiting there pal
0%

Comments

• jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    5* Namor (sig 158)
    Namor is probably the best especially with that high sig. but blade is decent to
  • jonzer said:

Namor is probably the best especially with that high sig. but blade is decent to

Thx for the input!

• Also wanted to say that I have yet to do LOL
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    5* Ghost (unawakened and no 5* versions of ant-man or wasp)
    It’s between ghost and namor, you can’t go wrong with either, I chose ghost due to how good she is in act 7, haven’t seen that much if namor there but chances are that’s because he’s newer
  • NatoradeNatorade Posts: 34

Also wanted to say that I have yet to do LOL

Ant-man doesn’t matter that much, it’s hood and wasp that matter most to Ghost.
  • NatoradeNatorade Posts: 34
    Do you have stark spidey and ghost rider?
  • Natorade said:

Do you have stark spidey and ghost rider?

I have both as 5*'s. GR is R4 and Starky i got recently as a 5* so he's only R1
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    edited December 2019
    Lvernon15 said:

It’s between ghost and namor, you can’t go wrong with either, I chose ghost due to how good she is in act 7, haven’t seen that much if namor there but chances are that’s because he’s newer

Act 7? that exists?!?! lol, they're both really good.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    5* Namor (sig 158)
    I'd go with Namor before Ghost. Ghost is a better champ, but unless you know how to use her without her synergies, she can be very frustrating to play. Namor doesn't need any synergies and you have him at a good sig level. As a side note, neither Killmonger nor Korg are particularly good options to r2, especially unawakened Korg. As far as ranking six stars, you're better off ranking up five stars unless you pull a six star who is really good even unawakened like Corvus, Domino, Ghost, or the likes. Killmonger is a great champ, but at this time in the game, a maxed five star one or even an awakened, low sig one has more value than an unawakened six star Killmonger at r2.