**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

4* and 5* featured arena infinite streak guide

Can anyone out there provide me with a good guide to get the infinite streak in the 4* and 5* featured arena? Below is my 5* and 4* roster, i'm assuming i may have what it takes (in terms of champions) to get the 4* infinite streak, but not sure about the 5* featured tho. I've been searching for ages for a guide but never found a straightforward and reliable one, so any help would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    4* Feature Arena... Easy, you’re 5* r4 full teams can get past any real or T/K max matches until you reach Streak=15. Since that arena is limited to 5* opponents only. Then slowly lower your teams at 15+ until about 20, then keep at least 4*4/40+ during streak.

5* Feature Arena... Without any 5* r5, I would stick with “unbalanced” teams until you hit Streak=15. Two higher (and equal) champs, with a 3rd champ of lowest level you have (just win the 2 higher fights). Just don’t use too high of a pair, I would simply use 4* 5/50 or 4/40 (using too high of a pair such as your 6* or 5* r4 may force it into Max Opponent range).
    Then once 15+, use your higher champs, and work down from there, above 20+ then eventually teams of 4* 4/40+ should be fine to continue in Streak (don’t use all 4/40 who are all on the lower end of your 4/40 choices).
  • Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    @SummonerNR Thanks! Can you post a detailed version of the 4* featured guide?
    Ex: streak 1-10 - > which champs (4/55, 5/50, 3/45...)
    Streak 10-15...etc. Would really appreciate it!
  • Options

@SummonerNR Thanks! Can you post a detailed version of the 4* featured guide?
    Ex: streak 1-10 - > which champs (4/55, 5/50, 3/45...)
    Streak 10-15...etc. Would really appreciate it!

It’s all up to what people are comfortable with.
    4* Feature I’d say once opponents start to be 2 ranks higher than yours, switch to “unbalanced” matches. Then since you got 2 full teams of 5* r4 (that can beat a max 5* opponents) later on switch to using them at say Streak=11 and 12. Then break and come back starting next time at 13/14 with same 6 top champs, before starting to use slightly lower champs once at 15+.