**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Aegon uncollected

doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
Does mephisto sp1 able to nullify aegon's lazarus buff?

Having hard time trying to keep combo meter up without getting hit.

Does AA bleed from special attacks help?

Comments

• TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Just use Namor, the fight is literally designed for him
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    Ægon with proxima synergy. At least you have room for one mistake
  • I think I used KM for that fight
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,134 ★★★★★
    If you have Hyperion, he will work. The power gain will constantly feed Hyperion with a special ready.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    jay_den said:

TBAG4DAYS said:

Use Warlock he has passive heal block which doesn’t allow them to revive

Again, not everyone has a Warlock..
    Not everyone has an iron patriot, or Kamala Khan, there are many counters but I think that Namor is the best and warlock is another option, if you have such a limited roster maybye you shouldn’t try uncollected yet
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    I used domino. it took a while but I one shot him
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Besides warlock, does any of the other heroes mentioned prevent aegon from reviving 5 times
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Just kill him 5 times. Use a champ that deals some good damage, the boosted specials can kill him multiple times in one special attack.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Or hit a 100 hit combo then kill him. Any champ can do it
  • TP33 said:

jay_den said:

TBAG4DAYS said:

Use Warlock he has passive heal block which doesn’t allow them to revive

Again, not everyone has a Warlock..
    Not everyone has an iron patriot, or Kamala Khan, there are many counters but I think that Namor is the best and warlock is another option, if you have such a limited roster maybye you shouldn’t try uncollected yet
    I think the point he is getting to is that not everyone has the OP go to options people suggest
  • Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 339 ★★
    Human torch with prefight ability active did pretty well. Not sure why, but he didn’t seem to heal that 20% 5 times, after he hit zero once, it seemed like he died really quick. Might have been the nova flame heal reducing.
  • Doc_HollamonDoc_Hollamon Posts: 173
    You can use almost any champ. I used Rulk because my top champs were in AQ and AW had zero problems. In fact it was almost too easy

https://youtu.be/pIpZ596NVZs
  • doctorb said:

Does mephisto sp1 able to nullify aegon's lazarus buff?

Nope. But I decided to try him out anyway. Mephisto works all the same:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpYZxcZxTWU
    The key, and I think you can see this in Doc's video above as well, is to build those furies. Every time you end a combo, you have to alternate between ending light and ending medium. As you do, you build fury. Eventually your specials are just doing mega damage and you can just smash him.

Mephisto is actually not a bad choice because he can build power with his incinerate field. And once you get enough furies, one special two can wipe out a bunch of charges and kill him.

Granted that's a 6* Mephisto in there, but I'm pretty sure a 5/50 would also be able to do that if you didn't have a rank 4 Mephisto. I'm not doing anything spectacular in there.
  • Thi101Thi101 Posts: 808 ★★★
    Well, I did one-shot him with proxima
    Completed 2 missions, and then just spammed SP1 until he ran out of charges lol
  • Matty_IceMatty_Ice Posts: 531 ★★★
    I fought him at least 20 times before beating him. I feel your pain. I would get him down to 1 or 2 charges left and screw up and die. Just kept reviving Corvus over and over. Hit his special 2 twice and fight was over.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Literally anyone can do it.
    Only thing needed is patience..

This.
    So much this.
    So it will be a long fight and you can’t mess up on the combos. But anyone can do this.
  • I used Ghost w/ Wasp synergy. Get him to 20% & launch an sp2 while phasing and you'll eat all the regens in one go.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Used quake. Jk, can’t play her dex method at all.

Did it with havok/hype/ cmm all 4*
  • Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★
    Come on, this fight can take any champ. Just maintain combo meter and at 100 he will not regen. Just a little bit longer fight. Just bait his specials. If aegon is so hard for u what u r going to do with silver??
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Bpn88855 said:

If aegon is so hard for u what u r going to do with silver??

Quit 3 times is what I've done 🤣
    Aegon was easy but I can't get the hang of SS
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    If you have any points in mystic dispersion any mystic can wreck him pretty easily. After your first combo on him if you have md3 or more you can evade and intercept him with a special attack. The more hits in the special the better to give those fury buffs that feed md. Use loki and you are stealing those fury over and again