**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ummm, Meph broken?

ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★
Can someone tell me why Soul Imprisonment isn't working?

https://youtu.be/KEyatMN-rpc

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    DV's regen isn't affected by abilities at the start of the fight
  • WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    Possibly DV’s regen triggers before Soul Imprisonment? I’m not sure if abilities work like that.

Warden out ~
  • ArylAryl Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

DV's regen isn't affected by abilities at the start of the fight

How come masochism affects it?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Masochism? That’s a debuff eater?
    Goodness said:

DV has increased AA with brother Daniel on him
    Soul imprisonments are not sate seal effects they reduce chance by 100%
    This is literally the third one of these this week

I suck.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I don’t know if Mephisto is broken, but he does appear to be wearing someone’s sacrum as a codpiece, so he’s at least a little messed up.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    mephisto gives -100% buff ability accuracy reduction. the thing is, an awakened doctor voodoo has a 200% chance to activate regen (100% chance + brother daniel). this is also a thing you will see with an awakened sabertooth vs mephisto. hope this clears things up.
    It does. It was just me not reading.