**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buffet bug

ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC24VuBZowM

Got another buffet bug. This happened in Uncollected silver surfer EQ. As shown in the video, everything is as per normal at first. My first precision buff from dexterity got consumed by buffet as expected, and i gained another precision buff from dexterity during the buffet cooldown. Once the buffet cooldown expired though, when i went in to strike moon knight and consume that precision buff as i normally would due to how dexterity works buffet suddenly triggered again and healed moon knight. This to my knowledge is definitely a bug, please fix.

Comments

• Jack0312Jack0312 Posts: 198 ★★
    This is, unfortunately, not new...
    The opponent will heal when precision (from dexterity) appears and the buff is shrugged off.
    AND the opponent will also heal if the precision buff (from dexterity) is activated...

This is an over-performing local/global node, a bug for sure, but not new...
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Stems from the change to dexterity after all the MD crying. Definitely not new and something they know about so I'm assuming they're also fine with the interaction
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    There's no bug in your video

Dexterity in its current form technically triggers 2 buffs.

The first one is when you dex it gives you a permanent precision buff. But once you land a hit it consumes that buff and you gain a very very short precision buff.

In your video specifically the first buffet ate the intial permanent precision buff. Where as in the 2nd activation of buffet it consumed that super short precision buff you get when landing a hit.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Patchie93 said:

The first one is when you dex it gives you a permanent precision buff. But once you land a hit it consumes that buff and you gain a very very short precision buff.

In your video specifically the first buffet ate the intial permanent precision buff. Where as in the 2nd activation of buffet it consumed that super short precision buff you get when landing a hit.

Definitely not what the devs intended I'm certain.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Patchie93 said:

Definitely not what the devs intended I'm certain.
    Actually they specifically said it would trigger twice so that dorm would have 2 chances to apply his degen on an opponent. To help keep some of his defensive use. So yea I'd day it was pretty intentional. Also easy enough to play around