**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is infinite streak really infinite?

Curious. Doing 2/3 star arena and don't really want to lose me 40+ win streak when I get to my 1/10s

Comments

• KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    It’s infinite but only under certain circumstances. You still have to meet certain PI requirements to avoid death matches, for 2/3 arena I think 1/10 champs are too low, I could be mistaken but to be safe try and have at least 1 2/20 3* champ in there and that should be alright. If not, I know from experience that 2 2/20 3* champs and 1 1/10 3* works.
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    Got absolutely destroyed by a full team of 4/40s with my 1/10s. I was using 1/10 for a good 30 series until that
  • Suman_sahASuman_sahA Posts: 417
    @KelvinKage do u play 4* featured arena? what is the process for infinite streak there?
  • InxInx Posts: 115

@KelvinKage do u play 4* featured arena? what is the process for infinite streak there?

I use all my rank 1 to 2 4*s up to about streak 11 or 12 then use a r5 & 2 r3s until I run out of r5s then start with a r4 and 2 r3 or 2 r4s and an a r3, I think.

This is for the basic, but for the feature I just start with a r5 5* and either r3/r2 and r1 or 2 r1 5* at streak 12. I usually end up using 2 r3s and an r1 or 2 eventually.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    it is ifinite indeed if you use 4/40 or above in the 4* arena
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★

it is ifinite indeed if you use 4/40 or above in the 4* arena

I'm talking about the 3 star featured arena
  • 3* arena, just use 3* 3/30 or above to ensure Streak.
    If you don’t have enough, then just sprinkle in occasional.2/20 with some other 3/30 in same match.