**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Silver Surfer not a bleed immune. Why?

arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
I can understand why not poison immune (he can breath poison), but I never saw him bleeding. Can guys at kabam explain it (and please don’t start why GR and other champs are not immune to something)
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Skillful_starSkillful_star Posts: 756 ★★★
    I did state this but sure. I mean if a "man" like Luke cage cannot bleed then how should someone made of a type of metal bleed? LOGIC
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Because he can be inflicted to bleed by any champion able to do it.
    You probably just didn't saw the Silver Surfer from the comics ever bleeding. Thats different, he is not the same character, or has the same powers and abilities
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

You probably just didn't saw the Silver Surfer from the comics ever bleeding. Thats different, he is not the same character, or has the same powers and abilities

So your saying the source material is wrong? Of course it's the same character!!
  • Options
    Bugmat78 said:

Looks like Silver Surfer can bleed. Case closed.

So can Luke Cage - case reopened :p
    Read both of their abilities. It's not really that hard.
    Silver Surfer has no bleed immunity ability. Luke Cage has a bleed immunity ability.
  • Options
    NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    edited December 2019
    Hulk og can't regen either in this game.... In comics he have best regen
  • Options
    arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    I asked to talk about bleed and surfer and not other champs.... 😉
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Lovejoy72 said:

I think this surfer is just some weirdo cosplayer with an aluminum foil surf board. Hence the bleeding.

His tag should be the "He wields the Powder Cosmic" :D
    The Harold of Galactus! (Harold Bumgarten, of Galactus car rentals).
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    sentry should be OP and unkillable toooooooooooooooooooo
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,022 ★★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Bugmat78 said:

Silver Surfer has no bleed immunity ability. Luke Cage has a bleed immunity ability.
    Read this thread in context - that's even easier.

My post was in reference to Demonzfyre illustrating that in comics Silver Surfer can bleed (a very rare occasion), and implying that it fits he can also bleed in game and has zero bleed immunity (vs even say 90% like omega red).

Luke Cage also bleeds only rarely in comics, yet in game he is completely 100% bleed immune.

I'll leave you to figure out the rest.

edit: As stated in my previous post - it's kabam's game and they can do what they want. That doesn't mean people can't point out the inconsistencies and flawed logic involved. IMO given how low impact SS actually is in current game meta giving him bleed immunity wouldn't offset much.

The game versions don't represent their comic book counter parts. They can't except in a handful of people. Silver Surfer can create black holes and pock dimensions but yet he doesn't have those abilities in game. MCOC is separate from the comics plain and simple. Sentry and Silver Surfer technically shouldn't be able to be beat by anyone in this game yet here we are knocking them out left and right. The game has to have limitations and needs to take liberties to make it work. On top of that, Marvel signs off on the game characters as well.
  • Options
    CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    When gr can be incinerated, iceman can be cold snapped then what's wrong with silver surfer bleeding
  • Options

Can you please just stop bringing that argument? It get's annoying.

Kabam usually creates the immunities most of the time based on their comic/movie counterpart. Ever noticed that?
    And Marvel itself also helps designing them, and they apparently let Silver Surfer not being bleed immune for some reason.
    The problem here is people seeing the character's in a more complicated way than they are, and adding stuff that isn't even there will just create even more confusion, eventually to the point where these type of threads shows up dozens of times per day
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    arni2 said:

I can understand why not poison immune (he can breath poison), but I never saw him bleeding. Can guys at kabam explain it (and please don’t start why GR and other champs are not immune to something)
    Thanks

Silver Surfers comic book abilities he doesn't even need to breathe so technically he should have poison immunity also. And his skin is impenetrable more than Luke Cage so again not sure why he bleeds either.

Anyways this champ is straight up disappointing especially with so much hype all year for him. Instead of making him God tier they give him high prestige.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★

Bugmat78 said:

Bugmat78 said:

Read this thread in context - that's even easier.

My post was in reference to Demonzfyre illustrating that in comics Silver Surfer can bleed (a very rare occasion), and implying that it fits he can also bleed in game and has zero bleed immunity (vs even say 90% like omega red).

Luke Cage also bleeds only rarely in comics, yet in game he is completely 100% bleed immune.

I'll leave you to figure out the rest.

edit: As stated in my previous post - it's kabam's game and they can do what they want. That doesn't mean people can't point out the inconsistencies and flawed logic involved. IMO given how low impact SS actually is in current game meta giving him bleed immunity wouldn't offset much.

The game versions don't represent their comic book counter parts. They can't except in a handful of people. Silver Surfer can create black holes and pock dimensions but yet he doesn't have those abilities in game. MCOC is separate from the comics plain and simple. Sentry and Silver Surfer technically shouldn't be able to be beat by anyone in this game yet here we are knocking them out left and right. The game has to have limitations and needs to take liberties to make it work. On top of that, Marvel signs off on the game characters as well.
    This point you made (black holes in game :D ) has nothing to do with in-game immunity attributes which is a base characteristic for every character - they either have or don't have a given immunity and most in-game character's immunity attributes match their comic book counterparts abilities.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    arni2 said:

I can understand why not poison immune (he can breath poison

Except he doesn't need to breathe.

Sorry, just being a devil's advocate here.