**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5th Anniversary Rewards

Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 466 ★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
I assume that the rewards that are coming with the 5th Anniversary will be based off of how long you have been playing the game, and not your current story progression, correct?

Comments

• Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I think the rewards should be based off of how long you've played the game, but this is just the way it is.
  • GOLBGOLB Posts: 57
    It would be no fair to players who are Cavalier who have been playing less time than people that had just finished act 4 and been playing since the beginning
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    GOLB said:

It would be no fair to players who are Cavalier who have been playing less time than people that had just finished act 4 and been playing since the beginning

How it is a celebration of the contests 5th year not of how far you have progressed
  • Maldroit2 said:

I think the rewards should be based off of how long you've played the game, but this is just the way it is.

They would also have to factor in accounts people started early release of mcoc but took breaks. What rewards would they get and such or if they would get full rewards
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★

Maldroit2 said:

They would also have to factor in accounts people started early release of mcoc but took breaks. What rewards would they get and such or if they would get full rewards
    That's what they did last year, at least for the titles.
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    edited December 2019
    GOLB said:

True
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★

GOLB said:

How it is a celebration of the contests 5th year not of how far you have progressed
    You'll get a shiny title don't worry
  • AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    New title will just say "Boomer" instead of ancient one