**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Searching for members ASAP

We're a 29-member, 21mil PI alliance looking for 1-2 players who can reliably handle Map 5-6 In general, you're going to need >300k PI with at least three solid 5* champs. Preference given to those who think they could do some damage in Map 6. Even more preference given to folks who mesh well with our casual style: we enjoy the game but realize that sometimes "Real Life" requires we miss out a bit (e.g. jobs, children, camping trips) - and that's ok!

For AQ:
We put up 105mil running 55555, 55554, and 44443. We will occasionally take BG1 and go 66555 (like this Monday!) - hoping to get to 140mil.

For AW:
We just went Gold-2 running 2 wargroups. That said, we're a little burnt out with AW - so we're just forgoing AW from here on out. At most, we might run one WG for fun - but not making it a priority whatsoever. The focus is AQ.

Otherwise, we have no even minimums (but we prefer that everyone at least put up at least 1 point here or there so they can share in the awards!). We generally put up in the 20-40% for SA without even trying. Finally, donations are "suggested", not required: 2k/2k/2k (our treasury is plush).

We use Line to communicate. It is required. If you have never used it, we're happy to show you how. Most folks will silence the chats except for their relevant AQ BG chat - which is strictly business (i.e. AQ movement). The general chat is friendly, but no requirements to be chatty (our strongest/oldest members are the quietest).

We do a 2-week no-obligation, no-donation trial period - either side can part ways, no questions asked! We've been around for 4 years and are looking forward to growing the family!

Alliance: TeamTardis-5280
Alliance Tag: 5280T
In-game Name: MD PhD
Line ID: 1maxq

Comments

• Options
    Let me know if y’all ever have a spot

U commented on my post but searched the alliance and y’all are full love to try and hang with y’all if not all is well.

Line is: Linemesoohard

IGN: ΛИΙΜΛL