**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I DID IT AGAIN! 😊

Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
It is just almost 40 days since i am uncollected. I completed last months UC eq, and this month's too(it wasnt tough)

But i think exploration is a bit tough as my roster isnt that huge and varied. Plus I lack some major characters like Quake(for bs nodes), human torch(for mephisto boss in october, doom boss in november), blade for overall AAR,etc which is why i cant explore it.
Units are always there to help but that would be too costly

Does anyone have some tips for how to explore UC eq?
Some general tips other than roster(cause i know i dont have that great a 5 star roster,only some decent 4 stars)

Comments

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    If you posted your roster and challenges/nodes that hold you back that might get you some better advice.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Also depending on what you are using units for I typically say content is what units are truly meant for. If you are wasting them on grandmaster crystals they are better spent on content for roster progression than rng crystals for roster progression.

But that being said you need to prioritize the content that will give you the most gain for your current roster for the least investment that you have available to you.
  • Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    Timone147 said:

Also depending on what you are using units for I typically say content is what units are truly meant for. If you are wasting them on grandmaster crystals they are better spent on content for roster progression than rng crystals for roster progression.

But that being said you need to prioritize the content that will give you the most gain for your current roster for the least investment that you have available to you.

I just know that units are not meant to be spent on rng crystals
    I have not spent even a single unit for grandmasters cause most of the times it is 3 ★ trash
    But I save units for story progression mostly
    And sometimes for UC eq bosses(with annoying nodes, like AEGON in this month)
    I am also targeting to start saving some for unlocking some important masteries like despair ,assassin & deep wounds.

Here's my 5 star roster:

And here's my 4 star roster:

I am having a 4 star generic AG, confused whether OR or Namor is better to awaken
    Exploration of UC eq is my main focus right now
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Would suggest you to take starlord up
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    Namor max sig can cheese V2. OR has more overall use though I think.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    Just 100% it yesterday the only problem is silver surfer this is far the most easiest event quest we have had in a while.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    You have archangel then you don't have a problem with this month event quest. Go for exploration and get those extra 6* shards
    Midnite93 said:

Hmm let's see from 5 stars Aegon, Killmonger and Wasp i would suggest ranking up. Even Carnage is good after he's got buffed but awakened ability benefits him. Dormammu is decent for his power lock and power burn but he is not much in damage but you can rank him up. Voodoo isn't awakened otherwise I'd have suggested him. That's all for 5 stars.
    4 stars you got a nice roster let's see Ghost, Domino, Symbiote Supreme, She Hulk and Venom I'd go with first.As For generic if you can take a mutant to max sig go for namor or else go for omega red. Others black widow maybe only if high sig Hyperion, Sabretooth, starlord, iceman and Colossus i can think of for maxing out. But you will eventually reach the point that you will rank up 5 stars more.

Thanks mate
    This was much needed
    Awakened OMEGA RED took him to sig 20 atleast(i dont wanna put every sig stone i have into OR), will see him later

And yes, your point that eventually I would reach to a point when I would rank up 5 stars is absolutely correct
    Thanks again

You have archangel then you don't have a problem with this month event quest. Go for exploration and get those extra 6* shards

Some nodes are such that even AA cant bypass it