**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do you have 3 champs over 2000 pi? You need to read this...

I'm one of the leaders of a multi-tier family of 12 alliances with levels raging from very beginner to top 400 overall, called WeAreGroot.

We have one of our lower entry levels (WAGE2) that has two open spots.
WAGE2 runs AllianceQuest (AQ) map 32222, and are tier 9 in AW.

Our requirements are: - At least 3 champs at 2000+ pi. More is always great. - Use LINE. We are kings of communication. - Play consistently. No skipping AQ or AW. - Willingness to grow.

We aren't a place to land for those who only play once a week. We are active, and promote huge growth in the players who join us. We feed our top players up the tiers so there is always a waiting alliance with friends, just ready for you to join.
All in all, this is a pretty great system.

You can read more about us on our website: bit.ly/mcocwag
You can come chat with us on LINE by just clicking here: rebrand.ly/WAGRecruitment

Comments

• Bump.
  • We're still looking!
  • You can also look me up on LINE by my id = wintersocool
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    I have a friend who is super active, boss Killer in his own right (at such an early stage) & has i think 6 champs that are above 2000 pi (3 & 4 star) inclusive of 1 4 star champ ranked 4/40 & a duped 4 star spidey at 3/30.

He is super active & growing at the rate of knots....

We have tried searching in game but since you are not the leader of the group he is supposed to join can you please direct the right person to contact him

In game name:-
    dakshlalka

Line ID:-

dakshlalka

Top Champ-Elektra