**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ISO Black Market Items Have 2 Count Down Timer

One timer is the refresh timer, but what is the other one for? What happens when this timer ends? Are black market items changing?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,027 ★★★★★
    Top is how many days are left on your sigil, bottom are when the items reset.
  • Options
    Andrewl89Andrewl89 Posts: 12

I’m not sure that’s accurate. I have 22 days on my sigil and have the same timer as JPL. My assumption is maybe updated featured Crystal but then why the added timers on the other items. @Kabam Zibiit could you or the team please advise? Thank you.
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    It's on the same time as the featured 5* crystal.
  • Options
    jpl7340jpl7340 Posts: 35
    Andrewl89 said:

I’m not sure that’s accurate. I have 22 days on my sigil and have the same timer as JPL. My assumption is maybe updated featured Crystal but then why the added timers on the other items. @Kabam Zibiit could you or the team please advise? Thank you.
    I believe you’re correct about it being the timer for the featured 5* crystal to reset and we get a new list. My top black market timer and my featured 5* timer in my crystal screen are on the same timer. It’s just odd that all of the items in the market have that timer.