**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need a bit of help with 5.3.1

DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★

This is by far going to be the hardest chapter for me just because my only higher up mystic has low damage output. I'm thinking about taking up my 4* DV since he is awakened but not 100% sure if I should. Ghost can solo me all the way up to the last 3 champs. For some reason all of the AIs there play super defensively and Mordo especially just never attacks unless I hit into his block before hand. Ghost is basically my MVP but fights with her can be difficult when the AI refuses to attack. Any tips?

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Void with a fatigue debuff negates Mordos evade; sym supreme can put up some nasty numbers, and Venom has sustainability from L1 and has pretty good damage so I would roll with Ghost Venom SS Void and Stark Spidy (great damage output and taunt)
  • Options

Void with a fatigue debuff negates Mordos evade; sym supreme can put up some nasty numbers, and Venom has sustainability from L1 and has pretty good damage so I would roll with Ghost Venom SS Void and Stark Spidy (great damage output and taunt)

Alrighty, Symbiote Supreme doesn't always work as block prof damage is insane and much of the time it takes a bit to build to that sp3 against champs without buffs. I think I would be better off going Ghost - Wasp - Venom - Stark - Void
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    That works fine as well^
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    I soloed this quest with a 5/50 claire... your roster is more than capable
  • Options
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

This is by far going to be the hardest chapter for me just because my only higher up mystic has low damage output. I'm thinking about taking up my 4* DV since he is awakened but not 100% sure if I should. Ghost can solo me all the way up to the last 3 champs. For some reason all of the AIs there play super defensively and Mordo especially just never attacks unless I hit into his block before hand. Ghost is basically my MVP but fights with her can be difficult when the AI refuses to attack. Any tips?

If ghost can get you to the last 3, then take your normal team with her and bring Symbiote Supreme. He is more then capable of handling the last 3. Mordo is annoying if you don't know how to fight him. Try to get SS to his armor phase so he can tank an sp3 if necessary
    I can fight Mordo just fine, the problem is if he doesn't use his sp3 until after the armor phase and that destroys me
  • Options
    DevilMayCryDevilMayCry Posts: 77
    Ghost critical hit cannot be evaded. So when you parry mordo just dash back and hit him since it will be guaranteed crit. Don't have to wait the parry to end.

Also if you are comfortable with ghost 1 hit play style and phase intercept you don't have to parry at all. Pop both the tech boosts and it will be much easier. I did my initial clear with a full team of 4/40 5/50 mystique. Did 100% exploration with 5R4 ghost. Exploration was much easier.

I do not see a hood in your screenshot. But incase you have him as a 3 star bring him so that you can tank sp3. Hope this helps...
  • Options

Ghost critical hit cannot be evaded. So when you parry mordo just dash back and hit him since it will be guaranteed crit. Don't have to wait the parry to end.

Also if you are comfortable with ghost 1 hit play style and phase intercept you don't have to parry at all. Pop both the tech boosts and it will be much easier. I did my initial clear with a full team of 4/40 5/50 mystique. Did 100% exploration with 5R4 ghost. Exploration was much easier.

I do not see a hood in your screenshot. But incase you have him as a 3 star bring him so that you can tank sp3. Hope this helps...

Only reason I can make it to Mordo is because I use Ghosts phases to intercept haha