**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

champion rank help

Venom_3021Venom_3021 Posts: 14
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
so i need help deciding who to rank up sunspot, Archangel or Iceman

i’m in act 4 and i’m also trying to do road to labyrinth act 3 witch has the safe guard nodes (1 percent damage per hit) so ya

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Archangel for sure, he's an insane champ in general and he's perfect for safeguard nodes.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    edited December 2019
    My Duped 4* iceman always there to help me in blead /poison nodes of needed, and against evade champions.

My Duped 4* AA saved me less times, but was gold, like that time against Domino in Boss Rush event, to prevent her to regenerate as I remember..

Colossus helped me a lot too in this last daily event in middle paths, where was coldsn blead and poison as I remember something like that..

Against safe guard nodes, I never used it but I read somewhere YJ is good.
  • Any Bleed/Poison/Neuro/etc debuff on opponents help against Safeguard because each one can do up to that 1% amount of damage cap at a rate of 2x per second. So even while you’re actual 5 hit combos are being limited by 1% each hit as well, the overal damage being done can outpace that of other attackers.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Rank up sunspot or Emma
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    Domino, Iceman or AA