**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Leaked possible upcoming champs?

I’m not really a marvel comic fan so I’m not sure who the woman is but I’ve seen her around the game so I think there’s a chance she’ll be added to the game later this month. The champion with the eye kinda reminds me of juggernaut dead pool 2 n still remains a mystery to me

Comments

• Options
    KillerRino19KillerRino19 Posts: 370 ★★
    edited December 2019
    I think the eye is from Doctor Doom and the woman is Carina, the daughter of the collector.
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Carina, the Collectors daughter, and I think that’s Doctor dooms eye but could be wrong on that.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    The previous comments are correct.
    They are already in the game as well, Carina just being a story/dialogue character
  • Options
    MerdsuperMerdsuper Posts: 107
    edited December 2019

• Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Merdsuper said:

Aarkus body.doom eye.carina.not sure who lips but the splash screen isnt leaking any champs it just a screen of everyone who was released this year and was used in this event quest mode with a silhouette of galactus
  • Options
    DontaDonta Posts: 1
    Merdsuper said:

I’m not really a marvel comic fan so I’m not sure who the woman is but I’ve seen her around the game so I think there’s a chance she’ll be added to the game later this month. The champion with the eye kinda reminds me of juggernaut dead pool 2 n still remains a mystery to me

The eye of doc doom and the girl is carina frm act6
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    lmao carina's face is the portrait of act 6