**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Infinite streak guide for 2/3 star arena

Any suggestions for a new player getting an infinite streak in the 2/3* arena?

I've got to steak 9 using 2*. Then from 10 onwards I rotate between two 4/40 3* teams. But around streak 20-23, the AI gets extremely hard and moves way too quick for me to do anything. At this point, I lose the streak. Is this normal or have I done something wrong.

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I use R2/20 and R3/30 3*'s until I get to X3. Then I go to my Max 3*'s. It's all about having as many Max 3*'s as possible. You can use 3/30's in the Infinite as well. Perhaps you may need to take a look at your Masteries and raise your PI as well. Good luck.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Yep, the AI is a pain at those streaks, but it's just hard, not impossible or god like.
    I think your problem is in masteries and/or your skill.

If you're using 3* maxedups you're doing it right.
  • Options
    Chaos75Chaos75 Posts: 5
    Thanks. Glad to know I'm not the only one who finds the AI tough in the high streaks!
  • Options
    BeholdKTBeholdKT Posts: 14
    The AI has always been "Medium" or higher for me once I get into the infinite streak. Honestly it becomes too much of a chore for me so I always quit and restart. I'm not trying to make grinding into something more annoying than it already is.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    After match 15, you're into the infinite streak. After that point, if your total team PI drops below ~2000 you'll trigger a death squad.
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    As others have stated, take your 3* champs to at least 3/30 (you can do 2/20 if you are summoner level 45+).

4/40 champs make things easier, but if you're still new it's easier to spread the iso around to get more champs to 3/30 than to make that extra push to get a few to 4/40.
  • Options
    I'm a level 40, and I don't know how to infinite streak because I never did arena when I started. Can someone explain how to do the streak?
  • Options
    Shyheim18Shyheim18 Posts: 18
    Hey guys my name is Shyheim Campbell and i think that i've been playing the game from february and i've never played a 3 star arena before and i was wondering what bracket am i in, and i'm currently at 164,590 point, please tell me how much point i'll have to go for to get the captain america infinity war.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Chaos75 wrote: »
    Thanks. Glad to know I'm not the only one who finds the AI tough in the high streaks!

This is often used as a snide response by insecure people needing to feel superior, but I mean it with all sincerity: Get better at the game.

It does get tough with high streaks and it seems like you're fighting 5* because of how quickly they react and block and parry you, but with more experience, things that seemed impossible before will suddenly seem easy. Good luck!