**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crisis and Endgame Comparison [Edited by Mod for Clarity]

UniversalGamingUniversalGaming Posts: 723 ★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Completely offtopic and not related to Marvel but to another superhero.

-Spoiler Alert-
So in the first part of DC's Crisis on Infinite Planets crossover, Olliver Queen (The Arrow) dies trying to save the people of another Earth (The Monitor estimates he saved 1 billion by his sacrifice)
So the thing why does Marvel (Tony Stark) and DC (Olliver Queen) kill one of the main heros in their biggest anticipated movie/crossover?

No Hate Please
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Can u mark this as spoiler so ppl that haven't watched the episode yet are warned. Come on and have some courtesy. Ppl all over the world haven't watched it and u took a major part of the event away from them.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    what? who?
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    You have to read past your spoiler mark to even get an idea on the topic. By the time u see the topic the first sentence spoils it.
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    You could’ve said it was about Crisis On Infinite Earths....
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ahhh I need to get caught up on Supergirl before I start Crisis. I’m caught up on all the other shows.
  • Stephen Amell already announced he's leaving and the series is coming to an end.

Seeing as how it's Flash and Supergirl who died in the original comics- and those are two characters they're unlikely to ACTUALLY sacrifice as their shows do the best- Ollie gets the yeet into oblivion.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★

Ahhh I need to get caught up on Supergirl before I start Crisis. I’m caught up on all the other shows.

yeah, you definitely should lol
    tbh I am finding flash way more interesting than the other cw shows at the moment
    Arrow has been amazing this season. I can't compare it to previous seasons since I only started watching it this time for Crisis, but all the episodes have been great.
  • Sweetleaf88666Sweetleaf88666 Posts: 111

yeah, you definitely should lol
    tbh I am finding flash way more interesting than the other cw shows at the moment
    Lol flash is awful, terribly written, very predictable and the actings not that good either.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    First of all green Arrow is not prime focus from DC. He is more like hownblack panther is in marvel. They made that show based on Batman's storyline.
    Those shows has a different fanbase. And like DC animated movies have a huge fanbase too. Like they are awesomely popular.
    Movies like flashpoint & JLA doom, red hood etc.
    Many more.
    Also DC & Marvel has many projects togather. Like a lot of projects.
    Crossovers. Etc.
    Then again if KABAM said this universe is different. IT WOULD BE A DREAM IF KABAM INTRODUCE DC CHARACTER TO THIS GAME IN TERMS OF CROSSOVERS.
    IT WOULD BREAK THEIR EVERY RECORD TILL DATE. also they will have to ask DC for support etc.
    It's a dream come true. But highly unlikely.
    Well and for Rdj. He just wanted to put a stop to his long running character.
    But he will return. And if we talk about marvel comics. Iron man never died in infinity saga. It was supposed to be captain America. Steve Rogers always inspired tony. That was that vintage scene in comics.
    MCU changed a lot of the comics. Adam warlock was supposed to be the one who put a stop to infinity saga.
    Well. And for Dc's tv series. Same Stephen amell was the one who started it. And made a successful start to these journeys. So they wanted him to go. Just like that.
    We hardly get accurate comic version.
    Even one of the all time greatest superhero movie LOGAN.
    It was changed a lot. A lot. I mean. The real comics is vintage and lot different.
    Soo. My bet is RDJ will return at the end of phase 4. And so will thanos.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    By the way I’d bet my house that’s not the end of him... he’ll make another appearance
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    His contract was about to expire
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Good news is his film Code 8 is a getting a tv series spinoff lol