**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guillotine is broken only in ROL [Not A Bug]

Apocalypse_810Apocalypse_810 Posts: 107
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
So this really just pisses me off a few minutes ago. I decided to do ROL for the 1st time today and make it all the way to wolverine. Cool right? Wrong, Guillotine is broken. She loses souls but doesn't gain any. So my S2 doesn't even matter or do anything.

I did a duel with her to see if it was the game and it wasn't. Its only ROL. Is there something i dont know? Is that how it normally goes?

If not can I at least get my health and revive potions back. Its really sad that I got so far for nothing at all. @Kabam Miike
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    polverine15polverine15 Posts: 191
    Happened to me 1st try at Wolverine. 2nd try I had to stay aggressive to keep the souls. Fight was over in under 3 minutes
  • Options
    Happened to me 1st try at Wolverine. 2nd try I had to stay aggressive to keep the souls. Fight was over in under 3 minutes

Its not that though bro. They wont go up at all. Im being aggressive as i can possibly be without playing dumb. Her souls just wont increase at all. So i can only do her S2 once the entire fight.
  • Options
    And I recorded it too.
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited August 2017
    You have to play really aggressive. You won't gain any souls till you fire off your l2 .you have to be aggressive and get to your l2 before you lose the souls you have at the start of the fight
  • Options
    I would recommend putting 3 points in MD.it will help you get to your l2 faster
  • Options
    Afrid wrote: »
    You have to play really aggressive. You won't gain any souls till you fire off your l2 .you have to be aggressive and get to your l2 before you loss the souls you have at the start of the fight

I dont think you guys are understanding me lol..I know how to fight with her. I do use my l2 before the souls dissappear but they still go away afterwards.
  • Options
    You have to keep doing it.
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Guillotine will only gain souls if the enemy loses a percentage of their max HP from the start of the fight. (6% of the enemies max HP)

Just for clarification if you take out a large portion of their max HP from the HP bars starting position, and don't gain souls, then it is a definitely a bug.
  • Options
    Guillotine will only gain souls if the enemy loses a percentage of their max HP from the start of the fight. (6% of the enemies max HP)

Just for clarification if you take out a large portion of their max HP from the HP bars starting position, and don't gain souls, then it is a definitely a bug.

eipykmtbqdtn.png

So i should be gaining souls at this point correct?
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited August 2017

eipykmtbqdtn.png

What HP did he start the fight at? If he started at full, then yes.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    So this really just pisses me off a few minutes ago. I decided to do ROL for the 1st time today and make it all the way to wolverine. Cool right? Wrong, Guillotine is broken. She loses souls but doesn't gain any. So my S2 doesn't even matter or do anything.

I did a duel with her to see if it was the game and it wasn't. Its only ROL. Is there something i dont know? Is that how it normally goes?

If not can I at least get my health and revive potions back. Its really sad that I got so far for nothing at all. @Kabam Miike

ROL bosses have a lot of health and guillotine only gains souls after you take off a certain amount of health so in a fight against wolverine if you don't take out a ton o health you don't gain souls. You have to get an sp2 before you run out of souls and play super aggressive to get down health and gain souls
  • Options
    LogeyBear87LogeyBear87 Posts: 41

eipykmtbqdtn.png

Show a video, the photo doesn't show anything.

You start the fight with 4 souls

You lose two souls for using l2

You lose one soul every 10 seconds

You gain a soul for every 6% health the opponent loses

So assuming the fight has been going on for 30 seconds, you have actually gained three souls at this point in this fight. If the photo is after 40 seconds you have gained 4 souls in this fight and so forth.
  • Options
    WOKWOK Posts: 468 ★★
    And I recorded it too.

Hi there, I noticed a few things from your Screenshot that would need some more info to get "the ducks in a row" in attempting to determine if your case is indeed due to a bug and the game is not functioning properly. 1st) I cannot recall the exact number, but I believe Wolvies full hp value was over 300k unless they recently changed the values. Lets use 300k for now. 6% of 300k is 18k. 2nd) From your SS, I think we can all confidently agree that you did not start this match from the beginning because first, you have 2 souls(you stated they are not processing right?) And second, you used a 3* guillotine, so please correct me if I'm wrong, I dont believe even a 100 hit combo by a Rank 4/40 duped SL can knock off that large a portion of his hp meter. So, you need to figure out how much maximum damage output your guillotine is capable of and with that info, figure how much time is required(lose a soul ea. 10 sec) for her to take 18k points of damage from wolvies hp. Which should in turn hopefully, give you a better idea of whether she is in fact completing the requirements necessary to gain souls. I think if you can get some specific numbers together, it would help considerably.
  • Options
    RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    If you do not manage to chain your L2s you are better off exiting the fight and reviving Guilly. You cannot out pace Wolverine's regen. Soul generation doesn't calculate based on total damage you do, it calculates based on the differential of damage from the start to where you are. So his regen will more than cancel out your damage.

I was the same as you, I only had a 3* Guilly, screwed the fight up twice and third time the fight was over in minutes.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    She works. You just need to use sp2 with 2 souls and hit him while he is losing HP.
    You'll get some souls with that.
    Also you need to battle him when he is full HP.
  • Options
    Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    You're just doing it wrong.

You need to fire off the L2 within 20 seconds or you will NOT have enough souls to put the reverse heal on.

Further, once its on, you have to continue to be aggressive and ensure he procs his regen(s) to get enough souls to do so again.
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    working as intended
  • Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    You're just doing it wrong.

You need to fire off the L2 within 20 seconds or you will NOT have enough souls to put the reverse heal on.

Further, once its on, you have to continue to be aggressive and ensure he procs his regen(s) to get enough souls to do so again.

30 secs*
  • Options
    Well someone gift me a revive and I'll try again with this stupid Guillotine chick. People made it seem as if it was just so easy a 1 star could do it but thats not the case lol..should of used my rogue or gwenpool tbh.
  • Options
    Well someone gift me a revive and I'll try again with this stupid Guillotine chick. People made it seem as if it was just so easy a 1 star could do it but thats not the case lol..should of used my rogue or gwenpool tbh.

Rouge could never do it
  • Options
    Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    I had one point in MD and Precision and Cruelty maxed. I had Guillotine, Wolverine, Red Magneto, Storm and 3* Red Cyclops. So I had a small criticsl hit team.

You have 20 seconds to use your S2. You need to keep hitting him and with each critical hit his regen will activate.
  • Options
    Jon8299 wrote: »
    I had one point in MD and Precision and Cruelty maxed. I had Guillotine, Wolverine, Red Magneto, Storm and 3* Red Cyclops. So I had a small criticsl hit team.

You have 20 seconds to use your S2. You need to keep hitting him and with each critical hit his regen will activate.

30 seconds
  • Options
    She loses souls every 10 second not 15 seconds.
  • Options
    She loses souls every 10 second not 15 seconds.

She begins with 4 souls
    10 secs later she has 3
    10 secs later she has 2
    10 secs later you no longer have 2 souls
    10+10+10=30
  • Options
    She starts with 4 souls, she loses one soul every 10 seconds. She needs 2 souls for her S2 to work.

Actually you need to do it early because of however long her S2 animation takes to complete. You can't activate it at 29 seconds.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    She starts with 4 souls, she loses one soul every 10 seconds. She needs 2 souls for her S2 to work.

Actually you need to do it early because of however long her S2 animation takes to complete. You can't activate it at 29 seconds.

Ok then 27-28 secs

Edit: doesn't change much, still makes your statement wrong
  • Options
    Just play aggressively and get the L2 up while you still have 2 souls, the degen will continually give you more souls as you will be removing 6% of wolvies health very quickly
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Appleisgod wrote: »

Ok then 27-28 secs

Edit: doesn't change much, still makes your statement wrong

You were wrong too. With your advice people would have spent tons of revives before they realized you were wrong. With mine they would know time is about to run out and use her S2.

Also 25 seconds is probably the time you want to use her S2, it's 2-3 seconds long.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Beat him with Strange or SW then, don't use Gully cheese.

Fate Seal then combo him. Just gonna take you 2-3 hours. I know I spent 2.5hours on him with Strange.