**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iron Patriot in Featured Crystal

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Talk about RNG i pulled this nameless champion twice from 4 5* featured crystal.

He is below trash tier, useless for alot of content(i mean all) not worth my tier 3 class cats either.

Why is he even in the featured crystal. I mean put Mid-tier champions i don't mind but him.

Yes i know alot will say if featured crystals have only featured champions then no one will buy the basic. But put Mid-tier to top tier champions, least is gives us a chance as redemption.

Hope this Son of a Gun gets a major Buff.

Regards,
Supreme Leader x

Comments

• Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Don't feel bad... I've opened 14 of this featureds and pulled IP twice, IF once, Red Skull twice, Juggs, MK, YJ. Basically every meh and below possible.

Obviously no Warlock, Sunspot, Stealth Spidey or even Void drops. Only thing preventing a total bust is BWCV and Rulk pulls. So yeah, RNG can be a kick in da butt, but I keep grinding. Going for 15 before it leaves.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Although I did pull IP, Bishop (twice), and Rogue, I also pulled IW, Warlock (three times), BWCV (twice), Thor (twice), Stealth Spidey, Hela, Red Hulk and Red Skull. That's the idea behind this crystal -- a chance at something special, with the risk of something disappointing. If all the champs in the FC were great, it wouldn't be a gamble, it'd just be shopping.
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★

Although I did pull IP, Bishop (twice), and Rogue, I also pulled IW, Warlock (three times), BWCV (twice), Thor (twice), Stealth Spidey, Hela, Red Hulk and Red Skull. That's the idea behind this crystal -- a chance at something special, with the risk of something disappointing. If all the champs in the FC were great, it wouldn't be a gamble, it'd just be shopping.

You got the pulls I wanted lol. My luck has just been really off lately. Featureds are usually kinder to me than this one has been when I open this many.

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    My first 3 5 star pulls were all ip, imagine how I felt, this was when you got a 5* every few months
  • Options
    KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I got lucky with the champion x2 and night thrasher from 3 crystals in one spin session. Haven’t been back since I pulled IP once.