**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Silver Surfer - do you think he should be Chopping block for a update? Does surfer deserve justice?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

Did you seriously just attempt to make a point out of surfer, a buff heavy and buff relying champ, being bad on buffet etc.?

Damn, dude. That's... Wow.

i told you were he would shine, freezer burn, and theres already other champs who do it better.

I havent seen him excel in any part of the content, but please let me know where he does over any other champ.
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★

Look at the final three 6.4 beta nodes being introduced. They all cater to Surfer owners

He will Prob be useful for some endgame content, but thats for you know..endgame players, and for endgame content where players will already have a deep roster.

but right now i dont see him anywhere else, where using surfer is the IDEAL champion to use over other champions

players arent just gona get surfer just for 6.4 because to get there, you would already have an endgame sizable roster.
  • Options
    EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    Simple buff for sentry, his perfect block state is guaranteed and unblockable specials have plus 200% special damage. Silver surfer basic attacks pause buffs and if one of each dominant icon buff is active each special hit crits.