**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anniversary Calendar Feedback [MERGED THREADS]

12346»

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

Lovek said:

I am cavalier since 2 monts but got same callendar of uncollected ???? Why ?

Not got this calendar :
    Day 1 - 2k 5* Shards
    Day 2 - 1k 6* Shards
    Day 3 - 1 T2A
    Day 4 - 5k 5* Shards
    Day 5 - 5k 6* Shards
    Day 6 - 5* AG
    Day 7 - 1 T5B

@Kabam Miike can you verify it please ? What should be calender for each progression ?

That isn't a real calendar.
    You're not a real calendar!
    Don't label me.
  • Mik_81Mik_81 Posts: 10
    My feedback is that it doesn't feel like a celebration, it is free, yeah! But honestly that stuff makes very little to notjing for my account or player progression. 5 years in the mobile gaming industry is an awesome milestone, Kabam should be proud of it, not many achieve that. I don't feel part of it or having nothing to celebrate.

This feels like the "doggie bags" that you get on a restaurant, which are also free, for the stuff that you have already paid.

The calendar and in general all the stuff around the anniversary is a copy/paste from past years, 0 innovation, 0 excitement. I'm happy that others like it, I'm just trying to be honest and provide my personal perspective on the matter, I don't care, you can take it out or give it to me, it won't really change anything for me.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Mik_81 said:

My feedback is that it doesn't feel like a celebration, it is free, yeah! But honestly that stuff makes very little to notjing for my account or player progression. 5 years in the mobile gaming industry is an awesome milestone, Kabam should be proud of it, not many achieve that. I don't feel part of it or having nothing to celebrate.

This feels like the "doggie bags" that you get on a restaurant, which are also free, for the stuff that you have already paid.

The calendar and in general all the stuff around the anniversary is a copy/paste from past years, 0 innovation, 0 excitement. I'm happy that others like it, I'm just trying to be honest and provide my personal perspective on the matter, I don't care, you can take it out or give it to me, it won't really change anything for me.

Calendars aren't supposed to be major progression stepping stones. Man that's just silliness.
  • DęłtåDęłtå Posts: 295
    edited December 2019
    Nopedrooo said:

MÆSTRÖ said:

RoninMan said:

Are you kidding? Seriously? Man you are all some spoiled children. This is just the anniversary calendar alone, not including the monthly calendar or anniversary gift they’re going to give everyone. Seriously this is pretty nice for 7 days of logging in. You don’t even have to do anything for it. Just log in you spoiled brats.

Were you paid for those stupid words my boy?? From where I see it is okay to disagree but calling others spoiled brats and all is way too much. This anniversary calendar is really disappointing not for what they have given us but for the fact that kabam created so much hype around it. People were hoping for some kind of banger so it is natural to be disappointed. If you like it write an appreciation post on the forum dont go calling others by name.
    Agree. We all have our opinions and they must be respected if one likes it or not. Attacks should not be tolerated in this environment.

Kabam stated this would be the sole special calendar we get this month that is specifically progression based and it was not the case for cavalier, which was a major let down. It takes a lot of effort to do it, but it was valued the same as uncollected in this case.

Yep cavalier should have got a better calendar tbh and legends should have got a different calendar from cavalier?
  • Bungyman_BMBungyman_BM Posts: 45
    Apart from the 2k shards & the t2 alpha frags it is utter shite
  • Mik_81Mik_81 Posts: 10

Mik_81 said:

Calendars aren't supposed to be major progression stepping stones. Man that's just silliness.
    That's fine, is a great milestone for the game, as a player I don't feel it and mileage may vary here. For me this is just another month, Christmas celebration or Summoner Appreciation just to provide an example felt differently... Anniversary, well isn't great, doesn't get me excited or like I should celebrate. It's fine, this isn't a complain I'm just trying to provide a honest player experience. I personally wouldn't call it celebration
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    MÆSTRÖ said:

RoninMan said:

Are you kidding? Seriously? Man you are all some spoiled children. This is just the anniversary calendar alone, not including the monthly calendar or anniversary gift they’re going to give everyone. Seriously this is pretty nice for 7 days of logging in. You don’t even have to do anything for it. Just log in you spoiled brats.

Were you paid for those stupid words my boy?? From where I see it is okay to disagree but calling others spoiled brats and all is way too much. This anniversary calendar is really disappointing not for what they have given us but for the fact that kabam created so much hype around it. People were hoping for some kind of banger so it is natural to be disappointed. If you like it write an appreciation post on the forum dont go calling others by name.
    Well guess what? They’re not done. Everyone on here whining hasn’t seen the anniversary gift, the Christmas calendar or the gifting event yet. Everyone here is so entitled and impatient it’s downright sickening. People want to be treated like adults when they act like spoiled children.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019

Lovek said:

I am cavalier since 2 monts but got same callendar of uncollected ???? Why ?

Not got this calendar :
    Day 1 - 2k 5* Shards
    Day 2 - 1k 6* Shards
    Day 3 - 1 T2A
    Day 4 - 5k 5* Shards
    Day 5 - 5k 6* Shards
    Day 6 - 5* AG
    Day 7 - 1 T5B

@Kabam Miike can you verify it please ? What should be calender for each progression ?

That isn't a real calendar.
    You're not a real calendar!
    Don't label me.
    Don't talk back to me, you're just my step-calendar.