**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

So I just watched the 5 year anniversary trailer

And well I gotta say, I am beginning to get bothered that the new game realm of champions will really be kabam's priority, a 5 year anniversary trailer about Mcoc spends most of the time talking about another game that is still to be released??? Eh I don't like where this is going, well it might be only me I guess but I am starting to get worried.

Comments

• Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    there hasn't been any talk of MCOC shutting down, there has been talk of the two games having interlinking stories and crossovers which will be great. I don't think MCOC is going to be shutdown anytime soon
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I also found it strange the video was so MROC centric.
  • StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    Jackd1989 said:

there hasn't been any talk of MCOC shutting down, there has been talk of the two games having interlinking stories and crossovers which will be great. I don't think MCOC is going to be shutdown anytime soon

Am not saying its gonna shut down, am just saying that Mcoc might not be their priority any more. And looking at how things can be with bugs and fixes when this game is their priority, I cannot imagine how bad It could get if this becomes another like the transformers game.
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    It's really stupid if they abandon this game for a new untested game.

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    I don't know about others but I m really looking forward to tht game and as far is mcoc goes they have already announced tht game would still be updated
  • ChewybuccaChewybucca Posts: 95
    Happy 5th multiverse birthday Vid
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I just...barely...have time for this game. If I find I need to split time between the games to have a full experience, I’ll quit both.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Stingerbk said:

And well I gotta say, I am beginning to get bothered that the new game realm of champions will really be kabam's priority, a 5 year anniversary trailer about Mcoc spends most of the time talking about another game that is still to be released??? Eh I don't like where this is going, well it might be only me I guess but I am starting to get worried.

You do realize they are completely separate development teams right?
  • Hey there, the Contest of Champions is not going away and we have plans to continue the game for years to come. Realm of Champions will have story connections with the Contest and will allow us to expand out this universe in new ways and it has its own separate dedicated team working on it.
This discussion has been closed.