**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Which champions for ROL

I have a goal to finish ROL in the next 6 months but I don’t know the right champs and I need to know if my characters are the right ones, please recommend a few characters to use.

Comments

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Wolverine, it’s slow but don’t use specials. The more power you have the more regen.
    Guillotine, even a 3* for the Wolverine. To reverse the healing. I guess you can also use void, human torch.
    There’s a lot of new options that can do ROL even better. What champions do you have? You can post a screen shot.
  • JohnHSJohnHS Posts: 509 ★★★
    Ramp-up champs, like awakened Star-Lord or Aegon are excellent. That or just anyone with sustainable damage.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Archangel awakened works very well if the enemy bleeds and is poisoned.
    With power control champs you can keep them in a corner and just hit them.
    Anyone that hits hard is great too
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Post your roster, much easier to tell if you have an option that way
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    VTD with Frenzy and bleed synergies with guilly
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Nocko said:

Savio444 said:

Wolverine, it’s slow but don’t use specials. The more power you have the more regen.
    Guillotine, even a 3* for the Wolverine. To reverse the healing. I guess you can also use void, human torch.
    There’s a lot of new options that can do ROL even better. What champions do you have? You can post a screen shot.

Human Torch works for Wolverine? I haven’t done ROL yet because I haven’t got ANY decent heal reverse champs for wolvie but I have a 5* torch?

I don't have a torch, but if I remember correctly, Nova Flames reverse healing a bit.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,611 ★★★★★
    Did all fights with 4* rank 5 starlord, and then 3* guillotine for wolvie fight, took less than a minute. I personally dont think a poison immune is necessary for scarlet witch the poison really doesnt do much damage to use. Used probably 2 revives total.
  • Lion101Lion101 Posts: 161

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Lion101 said:

Bring a team of Archangel, Domino, Nick Fury (kill him for extra attack), Maybe VTD, and someone for wolverine.
    Do you a void or a yondu?
    Doesn't need them, AA will do the trick.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I did it with x23 and guillotine for wolvy
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★
    I just completed RoL last week with 5* R3 X23 and Maxed 4* Guill primarily. Killmonger helped a bit with his bleed stack mechanic (bleed 50 times then Sp3). I believe Cap IW has a reverse heal mechanic with synergy as well if you don't have Guill or Awakened Archangel heal block.

Honorable mention: Rogue. Buff steal and then renew all stolen buffs with special 3. Good luck!
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    i believe warlock has the ability to cancel regeneration. could be a great option too
    Thanks
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

Nocko said:

Savio444 said:

Human Torch works for Wolverine? I haven’t done ROL yet because I haven’t got ANY decent heal reverse champs for wolvie but I have a 5* torch?

I don't have a torch, but if I remember correctly, Nova Flames reverse healing a bit.
    I think torch needs the despair mastery to reverse heal
    Don’t have the despair mastery
  • FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    wait. can a 3* void work against ROL wolverine?
    I don’t know

I
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225
    x23 or wolverine for all of the fights (4* r4 is enough, but slow). the trick is: 1) the AI cannot execute SP3.. 2) you do not use specials (you will heal back everything).. 3) if you are not good at dexing, just hold a block until they finishing their combos.. with 4* r4 x23 it is around 400 hits, except vision (600-800 needed), but it's not that bad, very simple fights.. This works for every opponent except volwerine, there use Archangel awakened if you have.. if not , then find a good heal block champ - redskull heavy / yondu or my best option is sp2 spamming black widow claire.. with archangel is the wolverine fight easy.. just try to push him to the wall and take some block damage for the poison and spam heavies.. until he has neurotoxin, he is not regenerating.. that's it.. with rank4 4* it's around 2 hours of easy fighting
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 ★★
    Don’t see them but there’s only a few champs that can do ROL all on their own:
    Easiest: G2099
    Skilled: Quake
    Lazy: Aegon
    I already did it, thank you for all the comments