**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awaken 4/55 GR or Magik?

zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
So I got GR from the anniversary 15k 5* shards. Used the 2-3 and 3-4 gem to rank up GR. Now I have to decide if I should awaken one of them or not. I can put in 100 sig stones. Running MD2 currently, no plan to go back to MD4 as I have better use of the mastery points.

Awaken 4/55 GR or Magik? 9 votes

GR
11%
LeoCruz 1 vote
Magik
55%
PantherusNZDOKTOROKTOPUSDRTOCrazyAlbom4ciekk 5 votes
Save the mystic gem
33%
NifzBonzodavidTheToxicCactus 3 votes

Comments

• PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,436 ★★★★
    Magik
    GR doesn't need his woke ability to be good. It adds value, certainly, but it's far from necessary and he's just great without it.

Magik befits a lot from it, and it's critical if you want to use her defensively.

That said - it might be more worth saving it for the likes of Dr Voodoo or Doom but I'm generally opposed to "save it for a MORE god-tier champion" advice on AGs.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Magik
    Once I had my ghost rider awakened I noticed a significant benefit from it and I enjoyed using him a lot more but Magik I think benefits from it overall especially with a higher sig level because that state of limbo can really save you if you ever mess up.
  • TheToxicCactusTheToxicCactus Posts: 368 ★★
    edited December 2019
    Save the mystic gem
    Really depends but it’s a no for ghost rider; if ur running suicides put it on magik otherwise save it both don’t have to have it to be good.