**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Aspect of nightmares map 6

Was just fighting in map 6, aspect of nightmares node in tier 1. Instead of regenerating after the degeneration expires, I instantly died. Corvus had 86% health, I did not die from the 50% degeneration.

Comments

• Options
    SignumSignum Posts: 133
    edited December 2019

Here’s the node.
  • Options
    Dr_Z01dbergDr_Z01dberg Posts: 512 ★★★
    Signum said:

Was just fighting in map 6, aspect of nightmares node in tier 1. Instead of regenerating after the degeneration expires, I instantly died. Corvus had 86% health, I did not die from the 50% degeneration.

His sp1 has heal reversal on it, I’m guessing he hit you with it just as the timer ended so the healing was reversed and you lost your glave charges so you died
  • Options
    Do you happen to have any video of this? Or would you be able to confirm if M.O.D.O.K. was firing off an SP1 at the time? As was mentioned, his SP1 reverses any health gains that would be happening while the special attack is happening, so that could have reversed the Regeneration from the node.
  • Options
    SignumSignum Posts: 133
    yes he fired off an sp1. My ally told me about it and so I tested it with another attacker.