**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Variant 4 3.1 Dulled+Crit me with your best shot lane help?

I’ve tried everyone I have and I’m hitting for 0 damage 98% of the time. At this point, I don’t know if I have anyone to complete it. I got to dorm, got him down to 48% and have nearly exhausted my resources. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Use 10 poise charges starky corvus ghost
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Anybody with a high crit rate and minimal buffs/debuffs. Emphasis on the minimal buffs/debuffs because it’s the dulled node that’ll really screw you more than anything against crit me with your best shot
  • @Kenny292 thank you so much. I’m not aware of a lot of the numbers. Could you shoot me some good champs. I have about 40 2*s give or take.
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    1. Stark spidey(duped, each poise charge also increases his crit rate)
    2. Wasp(whenever she shrinks, the next 2 hits are crits)
    3. Electro(duped, his crit rate increases based on his and the opponent’s power levels)
    4. Domino
    5. Black Widow

This is the team I used, but there are a bunch of other ones with above average crit rates also.
  • @Kenny292 did not have wasp ranked up. But Electro steam rolled the whole path. Thanks so much! You helped a ton!
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I used wasp mostly for that lane
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    RR was one im use then he dead and had to use visions long figt
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    My 2* Rocket Raccoon did some good work, along with Scarlet Witch and Stark Spidey.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    How do you put a link on to a word? (Click here)
  • Funny enough my darkhawk carried me through