**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Free 1* champs

Congrats kabam.

Only you guys could figure out a way to take what should be a celebratory 5th year anniversary and holiday event and create a negative cash grabbing scheme. Making loyal player have to buy you 20% drop rates for 1* champs is just stingy and cheap. Like it makes me not want to drop an Odin to spin out some FCCs.

I’m sure some won’t mind ponying up extra cash but why not allow them to be gotten in the pvp like you’ve done in the past?
Are you really that greedy? That’s a silly question not sure why I’d even question it.

Unreal. Thanks for turning what would otherwise be a great event into yet 1 more money grab.

Comments

• Scmb_666Scmb_666 Posts: 29
    Lol. U really have nothing better to do?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Scmb_666 said:

Lol. U really have nothing better to do?

Do you?
    There’s actually a reason we’re here. U guys are just here to get off
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★

Congrats kabam.

Only you guys could figure out a way to take what should be a celebratory 5th year anniversary and holiday event and create a negative cash grabbing scheme. Making loyal player have to buy you 20% drop rates for 1* champs is just stingy and cheap. Like it makes me not want to drop an Odin to spin out some FCCs.

I’m sure some won’t mind ponying up extra cash but why not allow them to be gotten in the pvp like you’ve done in the past?
    Are you really that greedy? That’s a silly question not sure why I’d even question it.

Unreal. Thanks for turning what would otherwise be a great event into yet 1 more money grab.

What crystals are dropping 1*'s right now that you have to buy?
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Scmb_666 said:

There’s actually a reason we’re here. U guys are just here to get off

The whole point of this post is to get off
  • RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Kabam didn’t say you had to buy 1* to do V4. It sounded like there will be an opportunity to get them back for free in the future. It’s too bad if you want to do V4 since it was your own impatience that got you into this situation in the first place.
  • I remember starting this game in 2017 and I didn’t get any 1*s. I surely didn’t sell them. 50 units for a 20% chance is ridiculous.
  • tbos42tbos42 Posts: 61

You sold your 1*s and got something in return for selling them why should they be given back for free that's like buying a TV then asking for money back without returning it.

If you are trying to imply that Kabams actions here are valid, you are for sure trolling, take a second to think about what you are defending.

So I usually one to support people that are complaint about something kabam did. Or kabam didn’t do. But people,you sold your champs.

Kabam didn’t sell them , kabam didn’t remove them, you sold them for short term gain.

I didn’t, most didn’t don’t be angry at others for your mistake. First thing I ever saw on the message boards when asked for hints about new players. They told me don’t ever sell champs.

I’m sure you’ve seen those posts.

If not. Well now you have,good thing battle chips are boosted so making units will be hella easy now.

We got another turd in the punch bowl
  • TrapTrap Posts: 124
    At least change the drop rate to 80% 1*
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

These trolls on the forum are just kabam plant accounts. They aren’t real players. Watch YT. 99% of actual community agrees, it’s a simple cash grab from a greedy company. Just more of the same. Oh and why did I sell my 1*? So I could pull new versions and max them for level events. You think it was for iso or gold? 0 idea of how the game works. 1* were not relevant or used beyond the 1st day of signing up and getting to lvl 5.

Just call a cash grab what it is. It wasn’t long ago you could grind from pvp, now kabam wants to squeeze some more units instead. Just greed plain and simple greed. And the odds don’t pan out, the 1/5 ratio is falsely advertised.

If you could grind them from pvp not long ago then why don't people have them? Greedy always cracks me up. Which are the altruistic games that don't want to make money? I can't remember.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

That’s only a fraudulent stated odds. They don’t actually drop 20% based on current drops. Ask anyone forced to buy them to try out the new content.

LOL. This is an old crystal. You think the nefarious money grabbing slap-in-the-face greedy scoundrels changed the crystal and are lying about the drop rate? Seems plausible.
  • Jaina97Jaina97 Posts: 59
    Absolutely nothing in the game walled solely behind cash. That's why this is greedy. Nobody is opposed to them making money. If they weren't profiting, we wouldn't have a game. It's the absolute P2W aspect of this that people hate. Pay money or don't play. That's a massive turn off personally. Pay money to get ahead? Sure. People can work with that. We had those silly "Win 50 fights" objectives for those spider verse champions. Was it dumb? Yes. Was it acceptable? Yes, because people had the option of putting in time and effort to get what they needed as opposed to ONLY units. If you can't grasp what the issue is, you shouldn't be here. Go explore v4 since you seem to have everything you need for it.
  • Jaina97Jaina97 Posts: 59
    Jaina97 said:

Absolutely nothing in the game walled solely behind cash. That's why this is greedy. Nobody is opposed to them making money. If they weren't profiting, we wouldn't have a game. It's the absolute P2W aspect of this that people hate. Pay money or don't play. That's a massive turn off personally. Pay money to get ahead? Sure. People can work with that. We had those silly "Win 50 fights" objectives for those spider verse champions. Was it dumb? Yes. Was it acceptable? Yes, because people had the option of putting in time and effort to get what they needed as opposed to ONLY units. If you can't grasp what the issue is, you shouldn't be here. Go explore v4 since you seem to have everything you need for it.

P2P actually. P2W is still acceptable.