**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

VARIANT 4

I know that there are various posts about this but i wanted personally to express my gratitude
to Kabam for this amazing event. WELL DONE GUYS !!!!

Comments

• Options
    MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Yes Kudos to the content desiner.. big bouns on the way for him..please lend me 100 bucks so I can buy units to buy Hero Crystal for some 1* :lol:
  • Options
    BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★
    @MaxLee did u sell them ??
  • Options
    Bboychobo said:

@MaxLee did u sell them ??

Till date, I got only 4 1* and ya sadly I sold them all :disappointed:

Hope Kabam comes up with more ways to get 1* champs soon.
  • Options
    the thing is i have expressed quite often my dislike at what kabam put out... but this event i actually enjoyed to the fullest ..... even if died ... still enjoyed....
  • Options
    @MaxLee i feel you... although back in the day when 5 stars came out i was selling 4 stars to get the 5 star shards LOL ..... never imagined back then i'd reach 1.5 mil rating :)
  • Options
    Bboychobo said:

@MaxLee i feel you... although back in the day when 5 stars came out i was selling 4 stars to get the 5 star shards LOL ..... never imagined back then i'd reach 1.5 mil rating :)

@Bboychobo congrats on reaching 1.5 mill :smile:

Well, Kabam also never imagined back then when they stopped releasing 1* champ, that they will ever come up with content with 1* champ.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Well you could go to marvel insider and get the collector crystals for 30k points. And who knows, maybe those crystals will come back soo you can buy those and have a chance at an exclusive champ aswell.
  • Options
    @MaxLee they've done it b4, remember that 1mil 5 star crystal arena with 2 stars i think it was or 3 cnt remember
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Awesome content I loved it definitely the best variant so far 👍 not thrilled I got og iron man from the completion crystal but it was good dusting off the 1* champs for some good rewards
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    This variant was amazing and so so much fun!
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    With all these posts about Variant 4...look forward to trying it. I have no 6*s and a small, but growing 5* roster. All of you got me hyped to try it. :)