**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Silver Surfer a wet noodle?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
Got him in the crystals as a 4*. I R4 him....he seems to hit like a wet noodle or maybe I don't know how to play him yet.

Comments

• Options
    _I__I_ Posts: 306
    silver surfer wasn't created to fight. he was created to love deadpool n not make him feel lonely.
  • Options
    theMercenarytheMercenary Posts: 643 ★★★
    BabyMiike said:

He's kinda like Thor rag useless for fighting good for prestige

Thor rags is not useless for fighting. Especially paths don’t require immunities.
  • Options
    NiteAndDaeNiteAndDae Posts: 670 ★★★
    edited December 2019
    Highest prestige champ, and is an absolute beast on freezer burn nodes in aq (hits much harder than Iceman). Just sucks if you have suicides on.
  • Options
    So what's the consensus? Not worth an R5 as a 4* or 5*?
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,728 ★★★★★

Can we see your roster so we know where you are in the game?
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

If you can get him awakened any time soon and like playing him -- it can be complicated to keep the buffs up -- he can put in work at R4. I am gonna take mine to R5 when I get another T5B and the gold, but some people disagree with my assessment
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    ESF said:

If you can get him awakened any time soon and like playing him -- it can be complicated to keep the buffs up -- he can put in work at R4. I am gonna take mine to R5 when I get another T5B and the gold, but some people disagree with my assessment
    I read it, and actually found it to be well-thought-out. Sometimes people are quick to judge if a Champ isn't OP on the surface.
  • Options
    RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    To me it’s not so much that he’s “bad”, it’s just that other champs do what he does better and without the slightly tricky build up.
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    I’ve had mine at R4 since the pre release and took him to R5 shortly after and have no regrets. He is a fun and versatile champ to play with. He’s honestly not a top 5 or even top 10 champ but he does have some nice utilities. I want to do more testing against KM, IW, and DH but he has potential. I’ve used him against a few Emmas and his armor break on L1 trigger (not even hit) is very useful. I want to test his Vigilance buff more though.
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★
    RoninMan said:

I’ve had mine at R4 since the pre release and took him to R5 shortly after and have no regrets. He is a fun and versatile champ to play with. He’s honestly not a top 5 or even top 10 champ but he does have some nice utilities. I want to do more testing against KM, IW, and DH but he has potential. I’ve used him against a few Emmas and his armor break on L1 trigger (not even hit) is very useful. I want to test his Vigilance buff more though.

I was just about to post that he is amazing against Red Skull -- wave the hand, Armor Breaks for everyone!
  • Options
    Well after trying him out in AQ and some quests he’s a wet noodle. I wouldn’t even bother with him in arena. Notbb no even sure why he’s not bleed and poison immune
  • Options
    arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    He is not a wet noodle. He is THE wettest noodle. Maw is god tier next to him. It’s so sad, most overhyped champion became Thor rag 2.0 prestige champ 😭
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hes bot got the worst damage around, but without much utility he doesn’t have enough damage
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    He's more of a dry noodle
  • Options
    RoninManRoninMan Posts: 747 ★★★★
    The hyperbole posted in this thread is off the charts.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,625 ★★★★★
    He is more of a wet slice of bromate bread