**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Suicides or no suicides

Comments

• JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★
    Yep. Sparky might not be that suicide friendly but would work with Coagulate.
  • OctoberstackOctoberstack Posts: 872 ★★★★
    Just from looking at those 5, I say go for it.

Sparky and SS aren’t that suicide friendly, but you can work around it by being smart with your matchups and specials. OR turns into a completely different level of damage dealer with suicides, both him and CG get significantly better damage output plus healing via willpower. Hyperion is great with suicides too, you’ll just have to adjust your playstyle a little regarding specials, but with enough furies a couple sp2s will be more than enough to finish fights anyway.
    Make sure you put at least 1 point in coagulate for omega red, benefits him hugely even outside of suicides.
    On second thoughts, if you’re on the fence, wait until you can get your omega duped before going full suicides.
  • Will it be worth cause I’m used to spamming specials with hype also should I go coagulate or poison
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★

Will it be worth cause I’m used to spamming specials with hype also should I go coagulate or poison

You have to go full suicides for it to be worth it generally.

If your used to spamming specials then you're gonna kill your champs off pretty fast
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    I would say do half suicides. Im running that for half a year now. It makes omega and corvus monsters. You can also go for 1/3 in coagulate and make omega "bleedimmune" and your other champs will only lose 5% which works for me very well