**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Silver surfer question

AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
Does this guy has any kind of aar? His specials kill my duped gp, wich shouldn't happen. Maybe I'm missing something, but can't reread his abilities as I don't have him

Comments

• Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Unless there is something with the nodes. I don't think Silver Surfer should be able to do that. You can double check here: https://auntm.ai/champions/silversurfer/tier/6

• Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★
    Probably nodes. Although if he has 3 buffs active his SP2 is unblockable for 4 seconds
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    The energy damage that’s dealt for each buff he has doesn’t trigger gwenpool’s sig
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    edited December 2019
    Lvernon15 said:

The energy damage that’s dealt for each buff he has doesn’t trigger gwenpool’s sig

Agreed. Gwenpool's Sig doesn't actually ensure that a Special can't ever finish her off; it just reduces the initial Attack damage, but not any follow-up 'after-damage'.

Red Hulk can do the same thing; so can Spider-Gwen after SP3, or Vision. Gwen will die immediately after the Special Attack as the after-damage kicks in.