**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Role Reversal Global Node

mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
Could anyone help me understand the effects of the global role reversal node?

Here's my specific scenario that leads me to answer the question:

I took Sentinel into AQ Map 4 today and fought a Corvus mini-boss. I understand that under normal circumstances cosmic trumps tech, and as such, sentinel only gains two analysis charges per repeated attack.

My expectation, under the role reversal node, is that Corvus would essentially be treated as a mutant class, which would mean sentinel should have been gaining 8 analysis charges per repeated action, but I was still only gaining 2, as if I was truly fighting a cosmic champ.

Is this a bug? If not, and it's expected behavior, could anyone shed some light on exactly what the role reversal node does?

Thanks in advance to anyone that replies.

Comments

• Options
    Abilities that state a specific class will remain with that same class still as its abilities.

Role Reversal affects the +/- Bonus or Penalty for pre-fight stats (Attack) for fighting with/against class advantage/disadvantage.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★
    Thanks @SummonerNR. Sounds like it's working as intended then. Appreciate the clarification.