**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ambushed twice on one path in Variant 4

Wozzy101Wozzy101 Posts: 680 ★★★
Has anyone else been ambushed twice on the same run in Variant 4? I’m all for challenging content but this surely must be a bug? Am doing doing the cornered path in chapter 2.1. Ambushed by Moonknight after the 2nd fight and now again after taking out Human Torch.

Not a huge a fan of the whole ambush thing in the first place, but twice can’t be something that’s intended. Anyone come across this?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    I got 3x ambushes in a single path, on 3.1 quest. Gûess It's possible to get even more
  • Options
    ZverceZverce Posts: 76
    I got ambushed twice in V2 1.3 in one path.... One was mutant adaptoid, second was YJ
  • Options
    HSenpaiHSenpai Posts: 92
    Wozzy101 said:

Think Kabam needs to re-work there math is that’s the case. Want to give the benefit of the doubt to Kabam but this screams of trying get us to use up units and buy up more revives and potions.

I hope u didn’t actually need revives in 2.1 :/

• Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Yep just now in 3.1 v4
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,024 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

So the easiest variant become slightly less easy ... get the pitchforks out!!

Also buff the rewards because it got harder.
  • Options
    BC101BC101 Posts: 16
    This is how it was when it was originally released. I rage quit the last part of the quest so many times. Nothing like having to fight the boss 3 times to complete the quest, when all you had were 3* champs and hadn’t unlocked all your masteries.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    There are times when a path doesn’t have an ambush too.

Anyway, the MK that ambushes is pretty straightforward.