**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best team for lol 100%?

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
I’ve recently completed labyrinth, and now I want to try and 100% it. My main damage dealer is r5 aegon. However I don’t know what the other 4 should be. I feel like sl should be compulsory, but I’m wondering if the other 3 should be nick evade synergy and someone else, or heimdall with thor and Angela. Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you run suicides aegon nick fury quake próxima and a deadpool, that team got me 3-6 of my 100% itemless runs
  • Options
    Lvernon15 said:

If you run suicides aegon nick fury quake próxima and a deadpool, that team got me 3-6 of my 100% itemless runs

Yeah I should have mentioned that I don’t use suicides because they’re expensive as hell. Do you still recommend the team (although I don’t have proxima at any star).

• Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I used Proxima Fury Quake and the last one was for 7% attack synergy, SW or DS I used with Ægon.

I do not run suicides.
  • Options
    NerdNerdNerd1NerdNerdNerd1 Posts: 379 ★★★
    Aegon/one of the other hard hitters (carnage or SL) then NF Heimdall and angela, for dynergies
  • Options
    -sixate- said:

I used Proxima Fury Quake and the last one was for 7% attack synergy, SW or DS I used with Ægon.

I do not run suicides.

How much did it cost you? The reason I consider thor and heimdall is because the heal could save you revives.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I used aegon/heimdell/hela/Loki/star lord

I’d take the healing up and indestructible over the evade chances imo.
  • Options
    Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    The team I used was aegon/nick fury/ antman/ heimdall/ stark spidey or blade depending on the path
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★

-sixate- said:

I do not run suicides.

How much did it cost you? The reason I consider thor and heimdall is because the heal could save you revives.
    Depends on path, but I found that the evade synergy was better for ramp up and keeping me alive. Have 400 units a path give or take depending on how many mistakes you make. Only a couple annoying fights. Jugg for example.