**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best science champ kabam buffed

When these champions first came in to the game it was tragic to see how bad they were. Now these champs are actually really good. Whose the best one kabam buffed?

Best science champ kabam buffed 90 votes

She Hulk
38%
Kenny292SaiyanNifzzuffyadqqedfyvrTedderskfd2010Lvernon15ThatGuyYouSaw235Duke_SilverMy_SuperiorMoosetiptronic10or_StrongGustavo20shadow_lurker22Colonaut123AleorFhfjghhggggjfhfjgAmazing_Demon05SA777 35 votes
Red Hulk
24%
RagamugginGunnerMagicBentonSpity68KaruseusFabiusBRAlex13369SvensktigerOsfan8DonnymeijCx8WhileSheSleepsTankRichardsonX_Factor_AgentStevieManWonderDead1redm4nCaptainPolljgrazRovenNerdNerdNerd1 22 votes
Luke Cage
17%
Jaemon512TerraBpn88855SiddhantKwatraSharkPowerr99FatalEndSandeepSLovejoy72Manar198xCranky_TrumpDrAwkwardPhDLucasjones_98Ewell65SSS69Owl_0wlH3t3rWillT 16 votes
Spider Gwen
18%
MegaSkater67Nick_Caine_32Monto_Carlos28BrokenBulmktChampioncriticSolotrixCovaMachinespigwenderKalantakFlintTheSavageDonDudu2809StaphMemberSynq_SpawnzyyArylJet6_3UnleashingChaos 17 votes

Comments

• Options
    DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    Luke Cage
    They are all FAR superior to their previous incarnations. But Luke Cage is my favorite to play, from the bunch.

I got on the LC buff train as soon as it left the station, around the time I was still playing mostly with 4* Champions, and my 5/50 LC got me through a lot of Act 5.

I love to watch the damage ramp up with the debuffs. And the Reverse Power Gain really comes in handy at times.
  • Options
    Owl_0wlOwl_0wl Posts: 210
    Luke Cage
    I think the greatest difference between pre buff and post buff is Cage personally, he was pretty much unusable initially, now his damage output is crazy good, coupled with his indestructible makes him very solid. I always enjoyed playing she hulk and red hulk, as much as i love their buffs i don't think it has completely turned the champion around, unlike Cage.
    Spider gwen i only have at r2 4* so have never played her so cant comment on her buff
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Luke Cage
    I really don’t know the actual answer, given that I only really use red hulk. But that is because of these he is the only one I pulled at six star, and he was given a synergy team that these others can’t match.

At least in terms of their meme tier status to greatness, Luke Cage seems to win.

Certainly she hulk is the most recent and relevant. But hers was also the most contentious and the only one that resulted in actual rank down tickets that a bunch of people seem to of used?
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    She Hulk
    She has the combination of a versatile kit of utility coupled with great damage, rulk doesn’t have as much utility, lc doesn’t have as much damage, sg is sort of a slightly worse version of she hulk imo
  • Options
    kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    She Hulk
    I don't play She Hulk nearly as much as I probably should. But I love her. It's a bit stressful when it looks like you may lose all those furies, but she's a blast when you have it rolling and built up a ton and are dealing some massive damage.
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    She Hulk
    They all came out solid but she hulk is best
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    She Hulk

Lvernon15 said:

She has the combination of a versatile kit of utility coupled with great damage, rulk doesn’t have as much utility, lc doesn’t have as much damage, sg is sort of a slightly worse version of she hulk imo

She hulk cannot power control though ;)
    Her taunt is actually somewhat power control, as your opponents use their sps more often