**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

3.4M Ali Seeking 150k+ Members

We're seeking experienced and ACTIVE players to continue our push forward in the AQ/AW. You MUST have knowledge of both events and not make rookie mistakes, such as attacking linked nodes. You need at least 11x 4* 4/40 champs or better to cover yourself fully in AQ/AW which we now run simultaneously. Our start times on the AQ remain consistent each week as soon as it's ready to begin at 3pm EST. We've been running map 3. However we are moving forward to map 4/5 now and will require weekly donations.

We have a few power house killers amongst us, we need more reliable and active lane pushers in the AQ, ppl that join faster (as soon as it starts basically) and will continue to login periodically to make sure we're making the most use of our time. I'm currently setting up a sister alliance to send some of the under performers to so that we can keep them together. Our core group has been together for months now. But some just are not improving to meet the demands of our progress.

We will likely run map 54333 to start out with next AQ even, AW is easily improved upon as we just started doing it more frequently. We also get SA rewards weekly without saving. Have been getting 5* ranked rewards in item use for 3 weeks in a row now. We're nailing the 3d quest comp and starting to get the 3d arena comp down as well. This is a very active and communicative alliance run by 2 aged veterans myself and MarianCarlyle.

Line is mandatory as are a lot those events I previously mentioned. We're growing more and more each week and now need bigger players to keep up with our demands. We would prefer 200k+ players but are willing to look at anyone 100k+. Officer positions may become available to those who are experienced enough to deserve them. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me directly via LINE app @ FrostyG86 or my IGN Khalari.

This is also primarily an adult alliance with the majority of us being 30+ years old. We're very mature and respectful. We look forward to hearing from anyone who's interested in joining us. Ciao!

Comments

• KhalariKhalari Posts: 20
    Bumping this thread, We need 3 ppl for sure, Doing map 4 in AQ now. Looking to get rid of 3-5 total, ASAP.
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 443
    we just started a sister alliance for those of us who won't be as active during the school year or are wanting to grow at their own pace. we now have 5 spots open in TMOMS! or if you're looking for something more relaxed, check out MoM+2
    ^
    ^