**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another poll with R4/R5 :(

Hello guys,

It’s gonna be long thread. I need you help. I would like to rank up one or few of my 5*/6* champions to move forward. I will have 10 T2A and 3 T5B at the end of December so I can R4 and R5 one my 5* champions or R2 Killmonger. Below you can find some information about my progression in story/event quests, masteries, gamestyle, main goal, items I have and my top 7 choices who should I rank up and why.

PROGRESSION:

• Act 1-5: 100%
  • Act 6: initial run in 6.1; 6.2-6.3: 0%
  • Variant 1: I stucked in Chapter 2.1
  • Variant 2: 100%
  • Variant 3: 49% (Ch1 100%, Ch2-3: initial run)
  • Variant 4: initial run
  • ROL, RTTD: 100%
  • LOL: 0% (I don’t know if I ever touch it)

MASTERIES:

• No Willpower, Recoil, LC, DE (I don’t have a plan to unlock them)
  • Despair (lv1), Deep Wounds (lv5), Assassin (lv5), Mystic Dispersion (lv3)

GAMESTYLE:

I play solo, 1-3 hrs/day, F2P in one man alliance just for the AQ (gives me ~1k glory per round) and alliance events.

MY CORE TEAM I USE MOST OF THE TIME:

Domino 5/65 (sig 20), Masacre 3/45 (sig 25), Red Hulk 5/50 (sig 50), Ghost 5/65 (sig 105), Wasp (sig 0) 3/45

MAIN GOAL:

Complete and/or explore Act 6 and Variants

ITEMS:

• Generic 5* Awakening Gem (I keep it for CA IW, Void, NF)
  • Cosmic 5* Awakening Gem (I keep it for Hyperion)
  • Mutant 5* Awakening Gem (Colossus, X-23 (?), or keep it for Havok, Sunspot)
  • Mystic 5* Awakening Gem (Symbiote Supreme, Doc Voodoo or Ghost Rider (?))
  • 2x Science Rank Up Gem R3->R4 (She-Hulk (sig 26), Spider-Gwen (sig 20), Wasp (sig 0) or keep it for CA IW, Void, Red Hulk (?))
  • Science Rank Up Gem R4->R5 (I keep it for CA IW or Void)
  • Skill Rank Up Gem R3->R4: (Masacre (?) or keep it for NF, Aegon)

MY TOP 7 CHOICES TO RANK UP:

• 6* Killmonger (sig 0) to R2
  • 5* Blade (sig 139) to R5
  • 5* Symbiote Supreme (sig 0) to R4 and then R5
  • 5* Magik (sig 120) to R5
  • 5* Venom (sig 0) to R5
  • 5* Omega Red (sig 87) to R4 and then R5
  • 5* Masacre (sig 25) to R4 and then R5

MY THOUGHTS:

• 6* Killmonger R1
  • bleed dmg, can tank SP3, I have 5* OR, ST and WS for synergies, decent counter for boss 6.3.1, what else?

• 5* Blade (sig 139) R4
  • Bleed dmg, regeneration, „cheap” option for LOL if I ever wanna try, I have 5* GR and Mephisto for synergies; what else?

• 5* Symbiote Supreme (sig 0) R3
  • I just got him; I have to R4 and then R5 him so it will cost me a lot; I don’t know a lot about him but I heard he’s decent option against boss 6.2; what else?

• 5* Magik (sig 120) R4
  • Awesome power control champion and awakened ability which saved me a lot of in the past; She doesn’t require synergies; is she much better as R5, is she useful in Act 6?

• 5* Venom (sig 0) R4
  • My MVP in V2; I R4 just for it; bleed dmg and buffs such as Armor up which helps against Havok (depends on the RNG); is he much better as R5, is he useful in Act 6?

• 5* Omega Red (sig 87) R3
  • I have to R4 and then R5 him so it will cost me a lot; I put every sig stones to him; I have ST, KM for synergies, but I don’t have suicide masteries: I used him barely; is he useful without suicide masteries and with quite low signature level?

• 5* Masacre (sig 25) R3
  • I will R4 him (with gem) so R5 him won’t cost me a lot; he is a part of my core team next to Domino 5/65 so I use him almost always; incinerate/bleed dmg, AAR and he is fun to play; is he much better as R5, is he useful in Act 6?

Another poll with R4/R5 :( 12 votes

6* Killmonger (sig 0) to R2
0%
5* Blade (sig 139) to R5
16%
Midnite93Elohim16 2 votes
5* Symbiote Supreme (sig 0) to R4 and then R5
16%
Va5S7KudhaNightbat216 2 votes
5* Magik (sig 120) to R5
8%
Bonzodavid 1 vote
5* Venom (sig 0) to R5
0%
5* Omega Red (sig 87) to R4 and then R5
50%
ArcDeAngelusCliffordcanCharlie_SceneRogerRabsEtjamaDead1 6 votes
5* Masacre (sig 25) to R4 and then R5
8%
Har8 1 vote

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    5* Omega Red (sig 87) to R4 and then R5
    Close 2nd is Blade.

Do not do KM or Masacre.

You should explore V4 before R5ing anyone. It’s super easy if you have good options. Maybe even wrap up V3 with that Ghost, but that will be harder.

A couple R4-R5 gems will make it obvious who you should rank with Cats.
  • m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96

Close 2nd is Blade.

Do not do KM or Masacre.

You should explore V4 before R5ing anyone. It’s super easy if you have good options. Maybe even wrap up V3 with that Ghost, but that will be harder.

A couple R4-R5 gems will make it obvious who you should rank with Cats.

That's a solution indeed. I forgot to add option "wait" to the poll. I though about Blade but honestly I'm not using him much. He lost his powers and advantage since Act came out as I heard. I though about KM mainly for Medusa in 6.3.1... but first I need to complete 6.2.

Is Omega Red really useful without suicide masteries and with quite low sig level? (I won't reach sig 200 ever with my gamestyle) and I have Ghost for biohazard nodes.
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    5* Magik (sig 120) to R5
    Wow! I really appreciate the effort that went to this post!
    I reccomend magik because:
    1) she doesn't need any synergies
    2) She has the best powerlock in the game (spam sp2 and the opponent will be at 0 power for the rest of the fight)
    3) you can just keep on backdraft intercepting (because the opponent won't gain power) and take 0 damage from parries